1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Things For Young People To Do In Paris?

Things for young people to do in Paris? Posted 23 January 2011
Hi All;

I have been to Paris many times but always with adults, this summer, my two best friends and I are spending a weekend in Paris. What do you recommend to do? Apart from The obvious lafayette, arc de triomphe et le tour eiffel?
Also, our parents are covering for accommodation costs so any ideas good hotels to stay, not too pricey as I usually stay in an apartment

Regards
berryk
Paris forums Member

Re: Things for young people to do in Paris? Posted 13 March 2011
lot of other places are there for you to roam around in Paris specifically.
abelabner39
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Things for young people to do in Paris? Posted 07 April 2011
Try the Grevin Wax Museum. It's a bit "offbeat" but definitely a fun diversion from the rest of the major sites.
janie
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Things for young people to do in Paris? Posted 26 April 2011
Firstly, the weather is basically the same as in the UK.
If you are young, then I strongly suggest you check out "Fat Tire Bike Tours". They offer fantastic day tours, night tours and the best one, which goes to Versailles for the day. They may sound boring, but they are an aweome way to see the sights. Obviously climbing the Eiffel Tower is a must. You may also find it nice to go to the Arch of Triumph, then walk down the Champs Elysees from there.
seattlelimoforhire
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Things for young people to do in Paris? Posted 06 May 2011
I think every young people are traveling the parish ,because the paris is the good hill station,And every pepole are going this city.So i think paris is the nice city.
mikemorgon
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Things for young people to do in Paris? Posted 01 February 2012
Hey! I did a tour of the catacombs it was a little spooky but fun and interesting!
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum