1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

I Am Going To Paris This Summer And I Was Wondering Where The Good Shopping Is?

I am going to Paris this summer and I was wondering where the good shopping is? Posted 30 January 2011
I am going to Paris this summer and I am looking for affordable trendy clothing store! I am a women in my 20 !
Atanatar
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I am going to Paris this summer and I was wondering where the good shopping is? Posted 30 January 2011
the best shopping in paris is the H&M store (not in a mall) and every other store in the malls. paris holds the former biggest mall in the world. (now the 2nd biggest). you can get to it by train. you would have to ask someone who knows what they're doing and speaks english in paris to find where it is. im 13 and i have been to paris 13 times. i go every year. im going this summer too in july. i shop at any store i see. they're all great there. just ask around. maybe learn how to say mall in french. dont worry, there are many many people in france that speak english. you'll be fine!
KingCreon
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I am going to Paris this summer and I was wondering where the good shopping is? Posted 02 April 2012
i m not from paris .

so, i don't no about it .

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Travel Forum