1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Find Restaurants In Paris With Travel With Carnet

Find Restaurants in Paris with Travel with Carnet Posted 15 June 2011
Whenever I travel I have limited time in each city and want to experience the best culinary adventure possible. There’s nothing worse than leaving a city only to hear you missed out on the best restaurant – or just had overall, not great dining experiences because you didn’t know where to go.

Ok, I admit I’m a bit of a relentless Foodie but hey, you only live once and I don’t mind paying to dine at the world’s best establishments.

So how do you find the best restaurants, bars, patisseries, tea rooms, etc.? You can bank on asking a total stranger for recommendations or a concierge that may be deliberately partial to one place over another (if you know what I mean) or you can simply walk down any given street and look at menu and think “ok that sounds good”. I don’t know about you, but I’d prefer a much more trusted source.

There’s many travel guides out there, however I find that TravelWithCarnet(dot)com updated directory of best restaurants and restaurant reviews in Paris contains everything (and more) you need to know before you go.

Their newly expanded city restaurant list includes over 100 free reviews to the worlds’ most talked about dining establishments. From the 3 star Michelin restaurants to the small intimate dining treasures. And, the anonymous reviewers dine at each establishment several times before recommending it on the final list which proves the chef is consistent – not hit and miss.

Travel with Carnet(dot)com even has a “menu reader” that (get this) includes all the preparations and sensitive food ingredients you might want to know about before your meal arrives table side. If you’re looking for regional dishes, there’s also magazine like articles which are written to introduce or re-acquaint restaurant patrons with the indigineous cuisine where they are traveling.

Travel With Carnet also guides you to star rated restaurants and hidden gourmet delights in London, Rome, Milan, Venice, New York, Los Angeles & San Francisco.
cavellier
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Find Restaurants in Paris with Travel with Carnet Posted 20 June 2011
great
emilie_paris
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Find Restaurants in Paris with Travel with Carnet Posted 01 February 2012
Thanks for these tips!
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Travel Forum