1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Avoid Crowds

Avoid crowds Posted 30 May 2011
Best major museum for avoiding the army of tourists that you'll find at most is the Musée d'Art Contemporain - the permanent collection - which is also free. A double treat.
sansculotte
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Avoid crowds Posted 06 February 2012
I've never been there but I would love to :D
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Avoid crowds Posted 14 February 2012
Hey guys,
Another good tip to avoid crowds: as much as possible avoid public transportation and walk to get around the city. If your destination is too far to walk to, take a cab or even better a chauffeur service. I use this one called Service Chauffeur à Paris regularly and it's taken a lot of stress off my plate, especially when it comes to coming home late at night or in the early morning hours when any other mode of transportation can be risky. If you're a tourist, it's also a great way to discover the city as your chauffeur knows everything and can show you around.
Take care :)
Lalia
Lalia
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Avoid crowds Posted 14 February 2012
sansculotte wrote:Best major museum for avoiding the army of tourists that you'll find at most is the Musée d'Art Contemporain - the permanent collection - which is also free. A double treat.

Great advice, I will bear this in mind
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Avoid crowds Posted 28 May 2012
Nice tip. it is quite rare to find a museum in paris with free entrance. First time I visited the city I had a student card which helped a lot with discounts and so. The second time, I bought a paris pass. Not exactely cheap but Included transportation and access to lots of museums without having to deal with any queue.
AWS
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Travel Forum