1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Do You Often Say I Love You?

Do you often say I love you? Posted 05 December 2008
Guys, how often do you pronounce "I love you"? I mean not only to your girlfriend, boyfriend, I mean to anyone you love - parents, brothers, sisters, children etc.

And, do you think saying this is important, or maybe you believe that actions need to be shown, not words?
Share this with please us! ;)
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 February 2009
I guess love shoul be shown by actions) but it's never excessive to say "I love you")))
road-finder
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 02 April 2009
I didn't say i love you if i didn't mean it. I rather show my love than saying it often if i didn't mean it. I tell I love you to my parents if i really missed them and to my siblings if there's an occasion that i'm really proud of them. Yes, saying i love you is also important but if you didn't meant when you pronounce the word better don't say it.
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 04 April 2010
I say "I love you" to my friends one or two times.I think actions are more important and best way rather than words to express your love.I often use my actions to express my love for a particular person.
jack705
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 18 May 2010
For me, you should say I love you to your love ones as frequent as you can for you will never know what the future awaits you.
Show them your love, let them feel that you love them, tell them you love them each and every day. :)
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 27 May 2010
raverboy
bonjour1802
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 08 June 2010
In my part, I lost my mom few weeks ago. When she was still alive, I always share to her my "I love you's" everyday as long as we are communicating. I tell her goodnight's and sweet dreams before going to sleep. I showed her my love before she rested in peace that's why I never regret those times I told and showed her my love.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 24 June 2010
When you say good bye aand during emotional moments :P
Yankee232
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Posted 26 July 2010
road-finder wrote:I guess love shoul be shown by actions) but it's never excessive to say "I love you")))

I am totally Agree with you. You can say "I love you" even you don't really love the person.
Buddy
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 19 August 2010
actions are way more important than words but words need to be heard as well =]
tambino
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Do you often say I love you? Posted 30 March 2012
no , i don't often say i love you .

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum