1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Wedding And Money The Great Equation

Wedding and Money the Great Equation Posted 17 February 2013
A wedding is some event that is part of life, most people marry during their lives and get this thrilling experience where they say " Yes " to the priest or whoever they marry before (in front of the mayor in france ) to formalize the union between the two persons which has always been something sacred and unique in the life.

As a young gentleman, i myself sometimes think hard about marriage and what it could mean for me but a question always comes to break my dreams, the question of money. Because life as a couple implies in the modern world that you get a good job first, and then think about marriage. Anyway, men find solutions since antiquity, so i'm genetically programmed to find a solution regarding this money question... (sorry) and therefore gaining access to marriage and if God will, children.

Feel free to share in this thread what you think about the equation of wedding and money, and how it has personnally affected you.

Loukas.
LM Partners
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Wedding And Money The Great Equation Posted 17 August 2013
When you create a family, which wedding is about, you are usually going to have kids. So money is important when you have to grow and educate your kids, and feed your family.
Alistar
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Romance Forum