1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Valentines Day!

Valentines Day! Posted 27 January 2010
What will you be wearing on Valentines Day?
normally the girls will wear dress,but i never wear it,for i am not confident with mt shape,how can i do?
any suggestions? :sad:
celina2010
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Valentines Day! Posted 04 May 2010
Wear something that you are comfortable with. If you believe that you dont have a nice shape then wear off shoulder one.. It dont need emphasize the body shape yet it is still sexy.
Kesha0
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Valentines Day! Posted 19 May 2010
It's just a matter of handling the thing! Wear whatever you desire to. Just be yourself..
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Valentines Day! Posted 20 May 2010
celina2010 wrote:What will you be wearing on Valentines Day?
normally the girls will wear dress,but i never wear it,for i am not confident with mt shape,how can i do?
any suggestions? :sad:

We have the same problem. SHAPEEEEEEE! :lol:
What I do is I wear a dress that is off shoulder. so that my date will concentrate on my neck line rather than my babyfats in my tummy. haha.. also i polish my nails so instead of paying much attention to those flabs i have, my date' attention will be diverted..Hope I helped!
sheray
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Valentines Day! Posted 22 May 2010
hi,

if you are not comfortable of wearing dresses then you can wear jeans and a nice top. I am not comfortable of wearing dresses too before but now i am so much comfortable.

thanks,
cutecub00
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Valentines Day! Posted 02 January 2011
if its formal then dress but if its kinda unique then it must be based on the ambiance

-- 02 January 2011 --

also, dress is better for formal places.. :)
atazhee26
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Valentines Day! Posted 04 January 2011
atazhee26 wrote:if its formal then dress but if its kinda unique then it must be based on the ambiance

-- 02 January 2011 --

also, dress is better for formal places.. :)

Well, in my personal opinion, one must wear on dresses according to the accassion, because this is real life and this way, you can enjoy a lot.

-- 05 January 2011 --

What to call your valentine? Your soulmate, your romance, your partner, your romancemate or what else?
Cathy Duncan
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum