1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Is Paris Really Athe Most Romantic City In The World ?

is paris really athe most romantic city in the world ? Posted 30 January 2006
is paris a place for the hopeless romantic type ? would two strangers of diffrent sex may fall in love ? :wink:
bull282003@yahoo.com

Re: is paris really athe most romantic city in the world ? Posted 10 February 2006
bull282003@yahoo.com wrote:is paris a place for the hopeless romantic type ? would two strangers of diffrent sex may fall in love ? :wink:

Why not? ;)
StarTrek
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 10 February 2006
Why yes?
How is Paris different from London, for example?
Frodo
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 10 February 2006
Frodo wrote:Why yes?
How is Paris different from London, for example?

How is France different from UK?
StarTrek
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 16 February 2006
If somone doesn't know anything about Paris then it will be just another city ... for him...
xXx
Paris forums Member

Posted 09 September 2008
I agree with xxx, any city/town/village can become a place for falling in love. It depends on your temper and mind.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
Paris indeed has something romantic. The city's atmosphere is full of love. There is much love in the air, you can breathe it.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 September 2008
oh, come on...
what I breathed in Paris, when I last visited it, is a lot of poisoning gases, coming from cars.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 21 September 2008
:-) of course it's air is not clean, it's one of the biggest cities in the world. I meant the atmosphere that is not smelt with your nose and not seen with your eyes.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 September 2008
if I'm dating with a girl, I can make her feel best wherever necessary. It's me who makes the atmosphere, not the place.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: is paris really athe most romantic city in the world ? Posted 28 September 2008
bull282003@yahoo.com wrote:is paris a place for the hopeless romantic type ? would two strangers of diffrent sex may fall in love ? :wink:

Paris is the best place for falling in love
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
What really makes romantic the city of Paris are the lights of all the buildings, cars, street lighting. There is no better idea than spending a romantic dinner on a top of a skycraper in Paris and see these beauties.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
Paris is the most romantic city in the world only if you're single. If you have a partner and you're in Paris, you are subject to cheat him. That's because very few could resist the charm of the city calling for meeting new beautiful and nice persons.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum