1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Love Life After Marriage

Love life after marriage Posted 19 October 2008
I approached an age when a man has to think about getting married. I had more than enough girls so I want now something more serious. But, I'm afraid whether I can do it or not. I'm afraid to get marry and divorce the next day.
What would you suggest me? Shall I get married?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
You can first try living moving together with that girl, after, if your relations are still good, you can get married.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
Marriage is an important step in one's life. I believe it requires a lot of seriousness. Normally, if you marry, you shouldn't divorce. Make sure she's the one you need, otherwise it will leave you a black print on your soul and heart.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
I heard that after a couple gets married, problems invade it just the way tsunami invades an island. Common household things weaken the relation and love could disappear.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 October 2008
There is a bit of true in what you're saying, Maximus. One thing I can tell you for sure, prepare to have less sex. These daily family activities leave no place for romantic things.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 30 October 2008
Less sex is just a classical way of thinking. Modern couples are always doing the thing even after a long time of marriage. Though, the love could gain less obvious outlines after a couple of marriage years.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
This is exactly what I'm afraid of, CAI. I don't want the feeling to evaporate. Is it possible to be married for, let's say 4 years, and to love that person the same strongly as during the first months of relationship?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
A true love lasts forever, people say. However I saw no couple who live together for a long time and have the same affection towards each other as in the first time. It's all about being used to somebody, but definitely not love.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 November 2008
Nevertheless, being used to a person is much better than to live for a while and then divorce. It's important to maintain respect towards the one you are married on.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Love life after marriage Posted 03 November 2008
Maximus wrote:I approached an age when a man has to think about getting married. I had more than enough girls so I want now something more serious. But, I'm afraid whether I can do it or not. I'm afraid to get marry and divorce the next day.
What would you suggest me? Shall I get married?

When you meet THE GIRL, you'll marry her. I used to think the same as you since I knew my bf. Now I want to marry him in a few years.
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 03 November 2008
Barca why do you want to wait another few years? Do it now. Enjoy your family life now. Or maybe you want to have more fun and after get married?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:Barca why do you want to wait another few years? Do it now. Enjoy your family life now. Or maybe you want to have more fun and after get married?

Because he lives very far from me right now. 1000KM far! He lives in Cordoba (Spain) and I live in Barcelona (Spain). He will move to Barcelona next year... We have to wait right now.
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 04 November 2008
oh, I understand you. But you may get an apartment for rent, not necessary to buy one. Why don't you move to Cordoba now?
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
Maximus wrote:oh, I understand you. But you may get an apartment for rent, not necessary to buy one. Why don't you move to Cordoba now?

Because I have a great work right now... He wants to move to Barcelona because he love the city and his work is not as good as mine. He wants a new life here with me. So we are waiting untill he gets a job here
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 05 November 2008
I think you should move together now. When you're far away from each other it makes the love unstable. You take the risk that he could meet another person and fall in love. Be careful
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 06 November 2008
Cold_as_ice wrote:I think you should move together now. When you're far away from each other it makes the love unstable. You take the risk that he could meet another person and fall in love. Be careful

:sad: I know. Don't tell me that, please. It's too hard to me.
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 08 November 2008
sorry, I haven't really thought about your feelings when I wrote that. But, still, how do you manage to keep your relations at this distance? It would be tough for me...
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 08 November 2008
During the first two years, the husband spends a lot of time with his friends, in spite of his wife's prohibition. It's difficult to get rid of old habits, you know. The practice proves that in most cases, wives don't find a common language with his old pals.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 11 November 2008
We see us twice a month. He was in Barcelona for ten days and the past weekend I went to Cordoba to spend a few days more. Now he will come back in 20 days...
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 12 November 2008
The question:
Life after marriage or marriage after life? :)
Very smart words, think about it
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 November 2008
Hahaha, good one, tulaka! :cool:
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 13 November 2008
After getting married, I think we should be ready to solve the problems together, even if it doesn't regards our partner at all. After marriage - what was only your personal, becomes yours, both.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
There is definitely no good life after, let's say, 10 years of marriage, unless the second breathe opens. It's impossible that two persons live together this period of time and are not yet sick of each other.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 02 December 2008
Marriage is believed to be a good prerequisite for a lasting and happy life. If you love your partner during the marriage period, you will feel always healthy and powerful. Marriage is a guarantee against loneliness. Regardless of whether you are young or old, your partner will always be staying next to you. Moreover, marriage means financial stability. The status of being married makes the man seek permanent opportunities for maintaining the family, that's why a happy family means a more or less wealthy family.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 February 2009
tulaka wrote:There is definitely no good life after, let's say, 10 years of marriage, unless the second breathe opens. It's impossible that two persons live together this period of time and are not yet sick of each other.

You won't get sick of each other if you'll have children in time :wink:
road-finder
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 02 April 2009
Maximus wrote:I heard that after a couple gets married, problems invade it just the way tsunami invades an island. Common household things weaken the relation and love could disappear.

Make sure that you really love each other before getting married because i believe if you really love each other whatever problems might occur even if its stronger than tsunami you'll remain till death. i myself don't believe in divorce although i am practical but if you can still save the marriage and talk about the problems why not. Love will never disappear if it is real. As time goes and you know each other deeply you'll see many differences but you'll learn to accept that if there's LOVE.
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Love life after marriage Posted 04 April 2010
An friendly suggestion for you, my elders told me that travelling will open the secrets of any personality so you have to travel with the girl you want to marry, travel mean continuous travelling for 3-4 days, In these 3-4 days try to locate and observe the secrets of her personality.If you found you will live better with her then go a head and marry with her.
jack705
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Love life after marriage Posted 18 May 2010
Think deeply. Evaluate things. Try experimenting. Do trials. If you think after all these, she's the one. Then marry her. :)
You should not make decisions that you will regret in the future.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum