1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Don't Talk With Girls About...

Don't talk with girls about... Posted 09 December 2008
This is dedicated to men. Often, during dating men make lots of mistakes by talking about topics women don't really wanna hear.
Here are some of these topics, avoid them:

Health problems
Your health problems are not turning a woman on. Don't think you'll conquer her by saying, for example, you have a chronic ulcer. You can talk only about soft problems such as leg/hand fractures etc.

Technical slang
An average woman will not stand any slangs or words that only you may understand. In this case, she may think you are fond of your job and that you want to humiliate her.

Sport
Just to make it clear: the majority of women don't like the sport to the extent men like it.

Stories about unlucky trips
If you wanna say a story, choose a perfect one, otherwise she'll feel sad.

People she doesn't know
You may spoil the date if you talk about your friends whom she hasn't met yet.

Cars
Any five-year old child will tell you: boys play with cars and girls with dolls. She won't get excited if you start talking to her about roaring engines.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 02 June 2009
Maximus wrote:Sport
Just to make it clear: the majority of women don't like the sport to the extent men like it.

Stories about unlucky trips
If you wanna say a story, choose a perfect one, otherwise she'll feel sad.

People she doesn't know
You may spoil the date if you talk about your friends whom she hasn't met yet.

Cars
Any five-year old child will tell you: boys play with cars and girls with dolls. She won't get excited if you start talking to her about roaring engines.

In general you have to generate comfort with this special girl. And let her see you as a man with high values. For example if you tell her that you were in a selection of Basket Ball it is a High Value Demonstration. If you have good friends with high value too, it would be a great idea to talk a little about them.
ivan_r
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 15 July 2009
thx nice topic
shado0o
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 14 November 2009
Maximus wrote:
Technical slang
An average woman will not stand any slangs or words that only you may understand. In this case, she may think you are fond of your job and that you want to humiliate her.

Some time this is yes. My friend usually used some slang words which I didn't understand.

Sport wrote:Just to make it clear: the majority of women don't like the sport to the extent men like it.

Not true, not all women hate sports. I am one of those who loves sport.
aimhigh
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 27 May 2010
helpful
bonjour1802
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 08 June 2010
I strongly agree with about not talking with girls about "people they don't know". You will only give them a hard time imagining people who they never met before. They will be bored about you talking about those experiences with someone she can't visualize. You may talk to her about people if they already met at least once, or when they remember that person.

-- 08 June 2010 --

With sports, you can talk a bit and see her reaction whether she likes it or not. Truly, majority of women does not have the urge which men have about sports, so be careful talking too much about it because it just bores her and as a result, deducting her interest about you.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 19 August 2010
Great post haha i agree with the health one
tambino
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 02 September 2010
You are right....apart from other things...don't talk about health problem. This will ruin your date.
anthonynelson
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 02 September 2010
Fish.
groggi42
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 09 September 2010
Well, girls concern many more but sometime they don't want to think about something sensible in a date.
diamond1
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 21 March 2012
Don't talk with girls about your job.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 21 March 2012
I think sometimes guys are not aware enough to understand girls.

Instead of understanding Why girls are the way they are And understand that There is a sort of protocol about this.

They continue to talk showing no understanding of girls. I wonder if Any girls expert has reached Any degree of expertise to know that sometimes You have to shut up.

Considering proposals, So many guys Forget they have to kneel before the Girl, And even better than kneeling is very welcomed.

Considering Those Who don't kneel, I'm Worried they won't enjoy marriage with Girl.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: Don't talk with girls about... Posted 01 July 2012
Don't talk with women about sports. I think it's important. Because i think women are not sports compatible. As an example you will not find a lot of women talking about sports in the sports section of the forum.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't Talk With Girls About... Posted 02 August 2012
Depends on girls..I think. I'm into sports so I don't have any problem relating to guys I date. LOL.
charlotteday
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Don't Talk With Girls About... Posted 03 September 2013
Maximus wrote:
Your health problems are not turning a woman on. Don't think you'll conquer her by saying, for example, you have a chronic ulcer. You can talk only about soft problems such as leg/hand fractures etc.

While health problems won't turn the woman on... If she has similar health problems you will have an interesting discussion. :)
Barbaros
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum