1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Dating In Paris

Dating in Paris Posted 21 March 2005
Where do you preffer to appoint your first date with a new person?
Why?
Frodo
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 09 September 2008
I normally like to invite a girl to an expensive restaurant. I do that because it's important to leave the best opinion about yourself.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 12 September 2008
going out with girls to expensive restaurant won't work out. It depends on how you behave and not where you take her.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 September 2008
For the first date i ask her where would she like to go, if she says: I don't know, don't lose the moment ad take it to a place you know is good and not expensive otherwise you may need to contact your financial adviser by evening.
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 September 2008
I think it is worth spending money on a girl you like, regardless how much you spend
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
Max is right. You must do anything that makes us happy
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
Thank you Elis for supporting me, and, that is true indeed. Besides, it will give the boy/men more chances for succeeding and making their relation stronger!
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 September 2008
thank you boyz for being gentlemen. It really makes me wanna go out with you! :)
Remember, the first date must be run in a not crowded place, so you could make it more romantic. Silence gives romance.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
CAI I'm available!!
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
I don't doubt you are available, along with other thousands staying in row to date with me
:lol:
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 29 September 2008
Planetman, we may have a talk, you know...
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
dating in Paris: boys, take your girl for a stroll across the Seine river bank. This places are usually silent and of course romantic. If you add a bit of your effect during this stroll, the girl will be all yours!
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 23 October 2008
If your girl likes tea, you can take her to the tea salon "Laduree". Impossible to believe, but the salon dates from the 19th century.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 October 2008
A romantic walk among the sena and them go to a nice restaurant
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 25 October 2008
You can also go dating in liners. There are many of them floating the Seine river. So you'll get a romantic dinner plus a nice view.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 26 October 2008
One of the most famous and romantic restaurants in Paris is L'Epigramme. An average dinner would cost you about 77 euros, but it worths spending this money if you really care about your girlfriend.
Address 9, rue de L’Eperon
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
Parc de Berci is a good place for dating. It has vast lawns, a romantic garden, a vegetable garden, an orchard, and a scented-flower garden, the park is located on the site of the old Bercy warehouses. It is extended by a large terace towards the Seine.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 13 November 2008
Jardin du Luxembourg is the city's largest park. It's a truly romantic place for dating.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 November 2008
Salzburg is the place to go in July, when the Mozart Festival is taking place and the flowers are blooming in nearly every corner of the city! Even though I visited Salzburg in the wintertime, when it was under a thick blanket of white snow, Salzburg was absolutely gorgeous. Hard to beat the beauty of the Alps any time of the year, of course!
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Salzburg Posted 23 November 2008
Maximus wrote:Salzburg is the place to go in July, when the Mozart Festival is taking place ... Hard to beat the beauty of the Alps any time of the year, of course!
HotGreenChile
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 24 November 2008
I don't think it's the best place for dating. Isn't it?
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Dating in Paris Posted 18 September 2010
Speaking of dating, its nice to talk you about places to date and all but not if you do not have a date in the 1st place.

And guess what I have a solution for that!

We are a group of expatriates who meet regularly every Sunday along with a whole lot of international people who are single and ready to mingle.
17 Rue de l'Ancienne- Comédie
48° 50' 38.1552" N, 2° 21' 3.8664" E
Every Sunday 6 pm onwards.

The fun doesn't end here. We have also begun Cuban Salsa courses for our friends set to begin from the 3rd of October at the same venue. So now, you not only get to meet new people (that too international) but you also get to learn Salsa!!! How cool is that.
The location remains the same. It begins from 8 pm.
Please contact me for further details.
paris4u
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Dating in Paris Posted 29 September 2010
Hello I am 37 years old businessman.I am coming to paris on 17 october for 5 days.I am looking to find a kind lady to have fun and share lovely things.Like clubs,restaurants,hotel and other fun things.Would you be interested.Contact me on gentlemale30 at hotmail or eurotravel38 at yahoo messengers
mmentes
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Dating In Paris Posted 24 September 2014
hello all, mi name is FEDERICO, i argentinian, and go a paris 14 to 20 october to work, at the festival Focus and Mama of the industry music. i travel alone and i would like meet people funny, for go out in the city at the nights. if someone are interested…welcome. i have good intensions. jaja. my english is poor, but i practice every day.thank you very much and good luck for all !! goodbye
FEDE34
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Dating In Paris Posted 30 March 2016
this is cool thread to read

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum