1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Christmas Is Almosut Here!

Christmas is almosut here! Posted 02 November 2011
Hey guys! I'm so happy to be here. My name is Julia, 25. Currently living in Florida. Guys, I'm kind of stressed lately and I need emotional shake-up. I 'm planning to take a tour to Paris this Christmas, meet new people and just have fun. Who can give any interesting ideas about what place exactly to choose ? What kind of tour
pjlisa
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Christmas is almosut here! Posted 03 November 2011
Hi Julia, welcome.

Is this gonna be your first visit too Paris ? If it is then surely you must catch all the typical sights in Paris.
Notre Dame Cathedral
Marais district
Louvre museum
Garnier's Opera
Vendôme Square
Concorde square
Champs-Elysées avenue
Arch of Triumph
Invalides
Eiffel Tower
Montmartre
Seine River
Moulin Rouge show in theatre.

And I must say, most sights is just as spectacular at night time as in day time. If not more.
Pires
Paris Forums Starter

I am ready for Christmas! Posted 03 November 2011
Thank you for your response. It will be my first time in Paris and I really need to take this chance and to have fun. I've read about all the famous places and sights to visit in Paris. I just really don't want to spend much time on excursions.
When the last time you were in Paris? Did you take any special roaming card with you?
pjlisa
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Christmas is almosut here! Posted 03 November 2011
You dont need to spend much on excursions, you can just walk thru the city or rent a bike. :) You might even discover some lovely places by yourself when you do that.
Roaming card ? You mean like a pre paid sim card for your phone ? No I didnt really have anything special, I'm not sure if I can recommend you any.
Pires
Paris Forums Starter

Going to Paris ! Posted 04 November 2011
Bike sounds like a great idea! Do you want to join me? It can be boring to ride alone:)
One friend of mine told me he used MyTravelPhone International SIM card. And he was pleased. Have you ever heard about it?
pjlisa
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum