1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Beauty

Beauty Posted 07 April 2011
What Beauty reveals you about others.

On your pursuit of beauty and physical perfection, you may understand that you have to avoid some mistakes. Now think of Beauty and Ugliness as two separate concepts, or entities if you prefer, it may clarify your understanding.

Now following Beauty will reveal you a lot about Ugliness, and about what and who attracts you to it, it may be drugs, friends, wrong habits etc etc...

Now to keep yourself a perfect person, male or female, you have to filtrate between what takes you to beauty and what takes you to ugliness. As soon as some habit, person or whatever interferes between you and beauty, step aside from it, and give it no credit.

It's very simple, you have mirrors everywhere in this society, to look at yourself and notice if something is going wrong.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Beauty Posted 15 April 2011
You absolutely described beauty in good words and nothing left for me and beauty is the cleanliness of heart that is shown at the face and it always remain at the edge.
Flemming88
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 20 June 2011
great
emilie_paris
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 12 July 2011
Now to keep yourself a perfect person, male or female, you have to filtrate between what takes you to beauty and what takes you to ugliness. As soon as some habit, person or whatever interferes between you and beauty, step aside from it, and give it no credit.

So you mean that we should be ready to sacrifice all that stands in the way of beauty?
SSotirov
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 15 July 2011
You Will find out that What steps between You and physical beauty is generally What Common sense, or What society disadvises.

Like sleeping late, smoking, drinking, eating junk food etc etc...

Having a healthy and balanced lifestyle keeps you good looking, it's obvious that healthiness And physical beauty are linked, Most definitely.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 19 July 2011
"Beautiful" experience, often involving several entities in the natural balance and harmony with the explanation, this may lead to attraction and emotional well-being. Feelings, because this is a subjective experience, it is often said, "Beauty is in the spectator's eyes.In its most profound sense, beauty may be the meaning of one's own existence has had a positive reflection of the outstanding experience. A beautiful theme, is any sense of personal resonance.
danielcraigsuper
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Beauty Posted 30 July 2011
Yes Flemming88 you are right and i agree with you that beauty is at the inner side and it always show your character and thanks for sharing this beautiful post on beauty.
Chris Tremlet
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 30 July 2011
Hello Flemming88. I really like your post dear. Your thought is beautiful and i agree with you that beauty is the cleanliness of heart which show on our face.A person is beautiful who has a beautiful heart.
Shown
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 09 August 2011
Since we've talking about beauty... Has anyone here tried to take a supp. Resveratrol? They said this supplement offers a fantastic alternative for maintaining youth and vitality…Also it will help you feel and look decades younger!. How True?? Quite intriguing.. There's a supplement here in our place, the Resveratrol Complex from Maxalife. If its true, i think it's a great gift for my auntie this upcoming September..
empressmint
Paris Forums Starter

Beauty Posted 20 August 2011
Let me tell you a beauty tip for glowness of skin.
Use Aloe VEra with the combination of lemon juice and use this paste once in a week.Wash this after one hour and feel the difference.
Its a best and cheaper way to get the glowness with fairness.
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Beauty Posted 03 September 2011
As per my knowledge, Beauty is the one part of fashion. There are so many beauty products are available in market which is very good for us. Always use branded shampoo and conditioner. Use best skin cream. When you go out the always do light makeup.
onlinesilk1
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Beauty Posted 10 September 2011
Well It is rightly said that Beauty is most important thing if you look attractive and smart . You have to do lot of things to look beautiful . The important thing is that you also have to focus on Quality food .
Bangwa
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Romance Forum