1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Are You Still Waiting For Your Special Charming Prince ?

Are You Still Waiting For Your Special Charming Prince ? Posted 01 October 2013
A Parisian Woman must always be independant and manage her life without the help of Men. May she be working in finance, journalism or any other higher education field. The Place for a romantic life may sometimes be swallowed by an overwhelming society that surrounds the individual only to get the best out of it. In this type of situation, what are the chances of a parisian woman to find love. I think the best scenario is that the to individuals find some
co equal partner to get going even if it includes mediatic exposure or explosure (HA HA HA).

But how do you find the one ? Or where....
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Are You Still Waiting For Your Special Charming Prince ? Posted 02 October 2013
Loukas wrote:
Are You Still Waiting For Your Special Charming Prince ?

Interesting question, but I don't know the answer.What do you think Loukas?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Are You Still Waiting For Your Special Charming Prince ? Posted 04 October 2013
My Brother Has Just Married In Geneva in september so as i was shopping in GLOBUS (a famous swiss retailer for brands)i realised you're household is more efficient when you're in a couple because of the co management of it. So randomly? i'm throwing away the question. Anyway, i will be looking for some friends because i may feel lonely out of it all.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris Romance Forum