1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Paris Hotel Reviews

Paris Hotel Reviews Posted 21 March 2005
Just came from a vacation to Paris?
Write a review to hotels you've been to...
What you liked?
What you didn't?
Admin
Site Admin

Posted 05 August 2005
Generally one should be aware that Paris hotels, almost without regard to category or price, observe high and low seasons. These differ slightly from one hotel to another, but usually the high season roughly corresponds to late spring and summer, and possibly a couple of weeks around the Christmas season.

Be aware that when a hotel is listed in any guide or website this will eventually make it a bit harder to get a room at that hotel. That means that you will probably need to book ahead for anything you read about here, especially in the high season. However, if they don't have a room they sometimes know another place close by that does have a room available.

When with two it can be a much better deal to find a hotel room than to get 2 hostel beds. More privacy for less money.
Wiki

Posted 14 September 2008
I dislike situations when you are given other hotel by your arrival.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 September 2008
I've been to Le Tremoille. It's a five-star hotel and of course I met no issues and discomfort during my staying. It's just that I felt a little bit alone because of very few people staying in it
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
tulaka wrote:I've been to Le Tremoille. It's a five-star hotel and of course I met no issues and discomfort during my staying. It's just that I felt a little bit alone because of very few people staying in it

In what period was you staying at them?
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 22 October 2008
I'll do when I come back! Ouh yeahhhhhhhhh, heehee. I love Paris
barcelonaar
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 22 October 2008
You should obviously love it. Paris has so many hotels. Sometimes I think we have more hotels than tourists. Your review will be very important for the Paris community.
Thanks!
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Lisa65 Posted 24 May 2009
I have found a great hotel in Paris (the <belvedere in the 9è) I've found the advice on a website of sharing infos on paris tourism : wisertrip.
Lisa65
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Paris Hotel Reviews Posted 16 March 2010
I like Hidden Hotel located just behind the Arc de Triomphe. It's a four star hotel with natural material. It's very beautiful and staff are welcoming. I recommend it
:o
deborah_yes
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Paris Hotel Reviews Posted 08 June 2010
I've been to this hotel named Hotel Luxembourg Parc which is near from the Luxembourg Gardens. I've experienced a lovely stroll and enjoyed its 17th century aura. It was memorable stay there and I strongly recommend this hotel if you want to have a peace of mind in your vacation in Paris.

-- 08 June 2010 --

In my last vacation in Paris, I didn't like the Hotel Saintonge. Of all the hotels I visited Paris, this hotel contains small rooms. Even though they have an exceptional interior design that creates a cozy environment, you will still feel the uncomfortable feeling of their petite rooms.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Hotels Reviews