1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Which Credit Card Do You Prefer ?

Which Credit Card do you Prefer ? Posted 06 July 2012
Hi, i was asking myself which credit card would be preferable for using. Sometimes the bank offers a card solution but just does not proposes the services that goes along with the card. So the best way to get a complete card solution is to find a real card provider like american express or mastercard. If you don't have the cards solution the customer would realise the bank is not trustworthy. So the customer may come back to ask for the complete card account. It generally takes Five to Ten days to receive the complete package.

Generally, the cardmakers offers cool new cards for the young customer, but they should also think about some more adult thinking customer. So the deal stays the same for the cardmakers. The new elements considering the credit card industry add up to the chronicle credit card competition.

The medias usually cover the banking card frauds, but sometimes transparency is preferred over opacity of some credit card massive fraud with international cyber projects that the audience would love to know about.

So for the cardmaker, the deal becomes clear that five more millions of megabits encryption are necessary to stop the carding player from transmitting the data to the credit card network to avoid another mediatic carding scandal.

So the new deal for the cardmaker industry is to try to find an agreement with the bank. The cards engineer Miralev Podski now working for TEN years for the visacard security department alerts that the medias should not diffuse pretty sensitive information concerning the cardmakers industry.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Which Credit Card Do You Prefer ? Posted 06 July 2012
Loukas , I prefer MasterCard.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Which Credit Card Do You Prefer ? Posted 26 July 2012
Master card, i think its very authentic cards then others.
mimran
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Which Credit Card Do You Prefer ? Posted 11 September 2012
l like everying
christyjohn
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which Credit Card Do You Prefer ? Posted 01 March 2013
I don't believe a credit card is worth the pain. If I never had to have one, I wouldn't; it gives children a belief that money grows on trees.
Tsujima
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Which Credit Card do you Prefer ? Posted 01 April 2013
i prefer myself mastercard but i couldn't manage one because of my bank
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Which Credit Card Do You Prefer ? Posted 02 April 2013
Visa is pretty well know. I choose visa with points rewarding
fashionobsessed
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris General Chat