1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Loneliness In Paris France

loneliness in paris france Posted 06 May 2016
Hello, my name is viknish mechal i'm from mumbai india. Yakshemash... I'm lonely in paris and i would like to meet friends with some common points. It's amazingly empty on parisforums... Since 5years i have seen only one smart guy in here making the forums history, me. The rest of the forums content being illuminatis job, i can tell they're exclusive. Me, not, i'm an open hearted man, but i'm a little exclusive to strangers, i mean people that are very different, so different i label them strangers. I try to connect to universal values to try to be social, but people are polarized away. I'm not exclusive, how can a man be, out of since when can a man be that exclusive. Life is boring, you have to play games. Donato Riccochi works for the italian mafia, when kamel raich is a pizzaiolo, but he may turn to terrorism if you make fun of his job, he likes to do pizzas. When i was a kid i witnessed chirac clooney bush, but nowadays i only see me talking on cia forums, no wait there is jupiter ensuring leadership it seems nevertheless that universal figures are absent, there was thierry ardisson and le grand journal that leaded. That's why trump leads, he's giving hell of a show. It lacks entertainers. I begged for money and support five years ago to become a superstar... I'm soulfull, an artist. It's all a conspiracy but i see no rich, where have the rich gone... On planet X ? Paris hilton hardly reaches the french audience.

I'm laming because it's boring.

You're right, the idea to atomise europe can reveal itself very funny^^ LMAO
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Return to Paris General Chat