1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Jewelry

Jewelry Posted 19 July 2011
Fine silver jewelry is fun to buy for collecting or for an accessory, and if you purchase it retail, it will have tags and information to tell the silver content. If you are out shopping on the secondary market in thrift stores and flea markets, this information is not available. Acid testing may tell the silver content, but carrying a test kit is not a practical approach. Learning the key points to identifying fine silver jewelry and sterling silver will make finding fine jewelry much easier.
Jewelry
Paris forums Member

Re: Jewelry Posted 21 July 2011
ya..one should be very careful while buy silver or gold ornaments...lot of chances of fake is there..
well i like platinum more that silver
alicabacon
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 03 September 2011
Hey Guys

Fashion is regularly changing, and it can be hard to keep up with the latest trends in the world of clothing and accessories. Many jewelry designers have picked up on this trend and are offering more affordable pieces made from all sorts of metals and gemstones to suit all budgets.

Thanks and Regards

MallikaSaha
Mallika Saha
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 07 September 2011
Jewelry wrote:Fine silver jewelry is fun to buy for collecting or for an accessory, and if you purchase it retail, it will have tags and information to tell the silver content. If you are out shopping on the secondary market in thrift stores and flea markets, this information is not available. Acid testing may tell the silver content, but carrying a test kit is not a practical approach. Learning the key points to identifying fine silver jewelry and sterling silver will make finding fine jewelry much easier.

I agree with you. Thanks for sharing your valuble tip. Looking for marks, hallmarks and check for country of origin, oxidation, texture etc., are helpful to identify the fine silver jewelery.

wholesale pearls | wholesale beads
Marywilliams
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 14 September 2011
I am also searching these type of jewelry for my wife. Thanks a lot for sharing this nice information. Here i see a ultimate collection of jewelry.
andrepitt77
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 12 October 2011
Yes its very important to see the Hallmark.
Buying jewelry is very risky as its very costly.
So always confirm its original and not fake.
smsmth397
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Jewelry Posted 19 November 2011
Additional admeasurement accouterment designers are generally on their own as far as authoritative samples and award models to abrasion their designs in shows. It is no abstruse that additional admeasurement accouterment takes added bolt and time to produce, but women who abrasion additional sizes ambition and allegation samples and models that reflect how they will in actuality attending in the designs.
jontlyfamouse
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 21 November 2011
Buying a jewelry from a brand store is the right way to have a quality jewelry :)
aaren
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 11 January 2012
yes i agree with you, fashion is really regularly changing....
ramankumar
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 12 January 2012
You won't bother youself to care the silver cntent of jewelry, if you buy some fashion jewelry of the other meterial.
IIGL provide many fashion jewelry with cheap price and elegent design.
iigl
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 23 January 2012
Jewelery are important for the every woman.Womans are so crazy about jewelery.There are many differnet type of ornaments are made by gold,silvers,other metals.I also so crazy about jewelery.
deakinray
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 31 January 2012
same. i am a jewelry lover too... and i don't actually leave our house without one of them (e.g. my engagement ring or earrings)
fashionistajane
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 31 January 2012
Ya jewelry is very important for any women,if any simple women wear some jewelry than she looks beautiful, so i also love to wear fashionable jewelry and buy some jewelry online from fashionandyou.i get all kind of Jewelry from this site..
Preeta
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 06 February 2012
Nice thread!!!
Thanks to everyone to share nice collection!!!
Yashmeens
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 09 February 2012
thanks for sharing.. very informative!!!
bootslover
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 14 March 2012
Silver Jewelry is now considered as one of the most important accessories that add glory to your outfit. A man should wear jewelry; it should not wear him.This statement means that jewelry can make or break a man's outfit. Selecting right Silver Jewelry can add that touch of class and sensuality that it can transform you from a simple person to a perfect princess.
levinsonjewelers
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 07 November 2013
I don't like silver jewelry. Anyway thanks for so useful tips, they were very good. This post is very informative. Does someone know how to clean solitaire diamond rings ? There is a black patch on it and I don't know how to clean it
devildriver
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 22 November 2013
Silver fashion jewelry has become most popular and has caught the imagination of ornament designers all over the world
russellmark85
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Jewelry Posted 28 May 2014
jewelry is fun
viennoisonline
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Jewelry Posted 15 May 2015
Nice jewelry collection.
Aakar
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum