1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Fashion Accessories

Fashion Accessories Posted 30 March 2011
Simi Accessories is a fashion wholesaler of trendy, affordable, fashion accessories.

We offer jewelry, scarves, hats, flip-flops, as well as winter and summer accessories.

We supply major chain stores and all ladies clothing stores and boutiques.

Our attention to new trends, as well as competitive pricing has contributed greatly to our success.

We invite you to check out our latest collection on line, or visit our showroom located in Toronto.

www simiaccessories com
simiaccessories
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Fashion Accessories Posted 02 April 2011
Hello!
I would like you to propose handmade bouchon.
They can make you bright fashion.. A hat can be made according to your wish ( color, size, form, style)
send me on my e-mail request to get examples- and you will get them *) with more information

e-mail : tionawow @ list. ru ( remove distance between letters)

Good Luck!
tionawow
Paris Forums Starter

Fashion Accessories. Posted 20 August 2011
What are the new accessories being launched ? Actually i am interested in this term that only the previous fashion is being renewd renewed.So what have the designers of the world have decided to launch the which previous decade ?
Crooks
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Fashion Accessories Posted 05 October 2011
I visited your website. I am amazed to see your jewelry stuff. I like it..
johnmatthew
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Fashion Accessories Posted 07 December 2011
Well thanks for introducing us with your fashion web store. i love do online shopping for fashion accessories and latest fashion designer clothing dress, but only related to Indian traditional one. Salwar kameez is my most favorite ethnic wear dress. I love fashion design sarees, suit, kurties too and have purchase huge collection through indian online shopping store.
jonspaker
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Fashion Accessories Posted 07 January 2012
Paris is a capital of fashion there are a so many brands in fashion that popular all over the world so this is a benchmark of accessories and if you shopping there you can get so many designing clothes and best accessories also for your clothes and for another use.
jyorjhurt
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Fashion Accessories Posted 12 January 2012
Visited your website really cool. You Rocks :)
johnmatthew
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Fashion Accessories Posted 27 January 2012
In future if I need to buy the fashion accessories so then I will look forward with your provided information. Thanks to share with us. It is intresting thing for me and for the people who want to buy th good quality fashion accessories.

Thanks!
linheduke
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum