1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Amazing Pair Of Leopard Print Bootie

Amazing pair of leopard print bootie Posted 17 December 2011
House of Harlow has an amazing pair of leopard print booties – did you see them on Nicole Richie?
fashionistajane
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Amazing pair of leopard print bootie Posted 25 January 2012
COUPON CODE: "lexi"

Belle Couture is an online boutique that features over 300 high end authentic designer items from over 35 brand names in multiple categories of women's and men's apparel, and a home couture section that offers limited edition home linens. With over 20 years boutique experience on Rodeo Drive in stores like Chanel, Boulmiche, and Morgan De Toi, providing the best merchandise is second nature. There are dozens of items that have been featured on the runway, magazine ads, or red carpet and arrive at the customer's door brand new with tags and exactly as pictured. You can place small orders or indulge in hefty splurging and they have you covered. They also offer an original stylist package that gives you a choice of 3 brands to receive a variety box of goods from those designers monthly for a set price. Most of the fabrics include leather, silk, chiffon, stingray, exotic furs, and an exclusive jewelry line that include real pearls. Custom Gowns and Suits services are also available. Belle Couture Boutique offers an innovative Bridal Package that covers the entire wedding party attire for one price. Registration is free and recommended because all members receive monthly discounts. Their main focus is to provide the most coveted items of fashion possible to keep you coming back combined with excellent customer support and service. Registration and shipping is free.

COUPON CODE: "lexi"
BelleCouture
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Amazing pair of leopard print bootie Posted 26 January 2012
not yet.. haven't see it.. but i will look for it.. i love leopard shoes though they're really not my style..
bootslover
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Amazing pair of leopard print bootie Posted 11 April 2012
majeedjan wrote:Chitral leopard is very famous around the world..

yup you right.
reeva
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Fashion Forum