1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Tax Problem

tax problem Posted 07 April 2009
Hi everyone,
I had a problem with tax, and I don't know how to manage it, maybe someone can give me a tip. Shortly:
I was in Paris till 2007 then I left and actually I'm in China. I normally paid my French tax till the 2007. For my mistake in automatic, my French bank paid taxes for 2008 that I has not to pay. Now How can I ask back that money? (around 1500 euros) Someone can help me?
Thanks to everyone can help.
cheers
Mik
mikcoach
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 06 June 2009
Hi Mik,

No worries to have, in order to get your money back from the tax dpt., you just have to contact your local antenna of les Impôts, and prove them that you're abroad since 2008 (if you pay tax in china even better show them the tax paper) and not in france, they will just reimburse you under 3 weeks once the files completed.

Good luck
LPPBS-Paris
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: tax problem Posted 09 June 2010
hey mikcoach! You got some pretty good advice there from one of our members.. it looks like a pretty easy thing to solve.. Did you follow it? And if you did, was it really effective? I hope you can share your experience on this, it seems like a pretty important issue to tackle. And im pretty sure there is someone out there going through the same thing who will find this post helpful! :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: tax problem Posted 07 August 2010
very nice..thanks
seodinah
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help