1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Moving To Paris

Moving to Paris Posted 25 August 2011
Hi everyone! After I graduate next year, I am desperate to move to Paris but I feel like there are a thousand things that need to be arranged. Can anyone please give me some advice if they have moved to Paris alone looking for a job. I'd really appreciate it.
Bisous, Juliet
Juliet Maria
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Posted 01 September 2011
Hey Juliet, and others,
I am looking for a place to stay in Paris as well. I am a LSE graduate and it has been my dream for a long time now to leave London for Paris with the hope of finding an accountant job in Paris.
Would you by any chances have tips on how to find a flat, news papers, websites... ?

cheers

Josh
JoshMc
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Posted 02 September 2011
Hey guys, just found a nice flatshare near Montmartre through citadimmo.fr, it's in French, but with basic knowledge you can manage it.
Good luck

Ali
AliceDD
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Posted 25 October 2011
Google Chrome with it's translate feature is really useful for these French websites!
DavedoesFrance
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Posted 04 March 2012
Sure, I've done this. What do you need to know?? My advice is get 2-3 years work experience in your chosen profession before going. If you are not an EU member nation citizen it will not be easy to get a work permit. But if you are an American (or Canadian i think ) with good professional experience and speak English and French, it should not be too difficult.
parisnet
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Posted 10 April 2012
Hello Juliet and Josh,

I know a short and long term rental agency in Montmartre that offers complete furnished apartments all over the city, It's name is Les Studios de Paris you can search it in google, they are located in rue Androuet, they speak several languages.

This is a good option for students, families or business people who come to Paris for more than a few nights, once that I get the permission to link in this forum I'll come back to you with the link.

Have a nice day!

-- 12 April 2012 --

SaulB wrote:Hello Juliet and Josh,

I know a short and long term rental agency in Montmartre that offers complete furnished apartments all over the city, It's name is Les Studios de Paris you can search it in google, they are located in rue Androuet, they speak several languages.

This is a good option for students, families or business people who come to Paris for more than a few nights, once that I get the permission to link in this forum I'll come back to you with the link.

Have a nice day!

Promised I'd be back with the link so here it is: http://www.paris-apartment-rent.com
SaulB
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Moving to Paris Posted 18 April 2012
graduates are move the Paris and it is employment is better then other country and good environment.
rainejennifer62
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help