1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Moving To Paris Mar 2012

Moving to Paris Mar 2012 Posted 27 January 2012
Hello,

I am an American women moving to Paris in March to teach ESL. I should have a place to stay when I get there for the first 4 weeks but after that I will be on my own for a flat. I really want to share a place with someone. But I have some questions,

Are most of the prices online for weekly or monthly rates? What websites are good sources to find a place? Are there an Quarters I should avoid? What area's are the most affordable? What would be a reasonable amount to pay weekly?

Any help would be amazing! I've moved around quiet bit in my life, but never to a new country, where, I don't speak the language (yet).

Thank you,

Laurel
prettylieb
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Mar 2012 Posted 02 February 2012
Hi,

You should try the suburbs for considerably cheaper accommodation.
In Paris I was paying around 900 per month not including bills for 30 meters square!!

I personally would avoid the north of Paris.

Try FUSAC.fr (it is in English) and there are people looking to share or meet and rent.

Best of luck.. I don't speak French either and find it very difficult. I would also suggest teaming up with a flat mate who can speak French if possible as there is a huge qty of admin when renting an apt. :)
Smiley2100
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Moving to Paris Mar 2012 Posted 14 February 2012
jonsonjon wrote:According to me Paris is the best place for traveling And for information of flats in Paris please click on Paris stay.

Great post and thanks
PJones
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Moving to Paris Mar 2012 Posted 20 February 2012
hope u've already found it now.

then next step is learning some french, for fun, and for small use. :lol:

toodous
berry_china
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help