1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Man Haircuts In Paris

Man haircuts in Paris Posted 26 February 2008
Hi, I will be in Europe for over two months and will need to have my hair cut during that time. I am not yet adventurous enough with my German to obtain a haircut in that language. Could anybody here recommend a place for men's haircuts in Paris, staffed by people who speak good English, which is not too expensive? Thanks.
Den

Posted 08 September 2008
There was a guy at Alexandre Henry, he was speaking english
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 13 September 2008
try Harold's Barber Shop. tel (859) 988-0006
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
Places with good speaking English stuff are expensive
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
why do you need a barber shop where english is spoken? You just take a picture of somebody who's haircut you would like to have and show it there! No problem
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
tulaka wrote:why do you need a barber shop where english is spoken? You just take a picture of somebody who's haircut you would like to have and show it there! No problem

This is a good solution if you have that photo, but if not..
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 01 October 2008
A friend of mine went to the barber shop - Carol's Shear Excitement. If you like things to be simple than it's just what you need. I don't know whether he was lucky or not, but the barber barely spoke French. He was a guy from London, a quite experienced one. The name of the barber shop is English like, so probably the rest of the barbers speak English as well. You can count on this barber shop if you like ordinary haircuts, since it's not a beauty salon and performs only basic haircuts. One more advantage of this barber shop is that it needs no reservation (but of course you can call and make appointment). The dimensions allow to serve several clients at once, so don't worry about queues.
The barber shop is on the following address:

15 East 6th Street
Paris, KY 40361

Contacts
Call for Appointment / Walk In Policy
(859)987-1346 (Phone)
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Man haircuts in Paris Posted 05 June 2010
Hey Den! I'm a girl, so i know nothing about a good barbershop but it looks like you got some pretty good suggestions from our fellow forum members. Maybe you can share your trip to Paris and if you did check out the babershops they suggested.. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: Man haircuts in Paris Posted 07 August 2010
love it..love to read more from you...
seodinah
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Man haircuts in Paris Posted 02 September 2010
and do post a foto of your new haircut.. :lol:
groggi42
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help