1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

French Restaurants In Paris

French restaurants in Paris Posted 19 September 2005
Anyone knows of good french restaurants in Paris?
Thanks
Ewelinka
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 23 February 2008
Hello,Ewelinka,here is a list of french restaurants in Paris,their telephone(one of them is without phone :oops: ) and address:

L'Oustaou Café
28 bis rue de richelieu,
75001 Paris
Telephone: 01 42 60 30 36

Athanas Le Livalin
5 Rue Clisson,
75013 Paris
Telephone: 01 45 83 04 23

Evasion
24 Rue Des Tournelles,
75004 Paris

la Papillote
13 rue du Pot de Fer,
75005 Paris
Telephone: 01 43 36 66 46

L'auberge bressane
16 avenue de la Motte-Picquet,
75007 Paris (see map)
Telephone: 01 47 05 98 37

La Table d'Hélène
14 rue Duc,
75018 Paris
Telephone: 01 46 06 49 68

Bone apetite,hope it helps :D
LION888
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 08 September 2008
It's strange that you didn't mention the Gandhi Opera

They work till midnight, near La Bourse and Opera at 66 psge Ste-Anne (Arr 2).
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 13 September 2008
All French restaurants are good enough, it depends on what are you looking for exactly - more classical type or modern
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 September 2008
It is a must to book some places at a restaurant on the Eiffel Tower.
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
RESTAURANT LASSERRE
17 avenue Franklin Roosevelt - 75008 PARIS
Tel : + 33 (0)1 43 59 02 13 - Fax : +33 (0)1 45 63 72 23 - eMail : reservation@restaurant-lasserre.com

service *****
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 September 2008
It is my dream to have date in one of those restaurants ...
Elis
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
The restaurant "Michele Rostang" is famous for its wonderful collection of rare and nice art objects in the restaurant. You should see it
address: 20, rue Rennequin 75017
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 November 2008
Bar Restaurant
33, rue du Pont-Neuf
75001 Paris
Tél. 01 42 36 07 42
Fax 01 42 36 36 85

it has a big banquet hall, so you can even make wedding there
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
L'ARPEGE
"Un style simple et serein, comme la cuisine"
very comfortable, see here

nice dishes

84, rue de Varenne
75007 PARIS
reservation +33 (0)1 47 05 09 06
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 November 2008
Something more original here, the music-hallparis, 3 avenue Franklin-Roosevelt - 75008 PARIS
Reservation: +33. 145.61.03.63
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 24 February 2009
Maximus wrote:All French restaurants are good enough, it depends on what are you looking for exactly - more classical type or modern

Sorry, I have to disagree. There are many bad restaurants in Paris. My advice - never take the pot luck approach: 'say, Mabel, this bistrot looks just so Parisian, I am certain we will get a good meal here.' No you won't. Do some research beforehand. Read my restaurant blog, for example, which I can't provide the link for until I post some more times.

Posted 24 February 2009
Maximus wrote:All French restaurants are good enough, it depends on what are you looking for exactly - more classical type or modern

Sorry, I have to disagree. There are many bad restaurants in Paris. My advice - never take the pot luck approach: 'say, Mabel, this bistrot looks just so Parisian, I am certain we will get a good meal here.' No you won't. Do some research beforehand. Read my restaurant blog, for example, which I can't provide the link for until I post some more times.
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 24 February 2009

mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 24 February 2009

mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 24 February 2009

mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 06 June 2009
As a good french restaurant in Paris, i would recommend to try out the Teroir in paris 13th Bd Arago. It's typical french food, the menu is different everyday depending of the market arrivals and the ambiance is great.
tel: 0147073699
LPPBS-Paris
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 07 June 2009
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 26 June 2009
Hello! Ewelinka here's some of the list of french restaurants in Paris.

Le Grand Vefour restaurant gastronomique
Goumard
Pershing Hall restaurant tendance
Hotel De Crillon
Le Meridien Montparnasse
Hélène Darroze restaurant gastronomiquee
Les Bouquinistes restaurant gastronomique
Brasserie Bofinger
La Tour D'Argent
Atelier Maitre Albert restaurant d'ambiance
cristy455
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 26 June 2009
Right next door to Les Bouquinistes is the even better Ze Kitchen Galerie.
See http://parisrestaurantreviewsandbeyond.blogspot.com for a couple reviews of ZKG.
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Posted 13 August 2009
nice restaurant with frech product from the market:

chez pasco
74, Bd de la Tour- Maubourg 75007 PARIS in front of the invalides... just amazing
Karl
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: French restaurants in Paris Posted 03 December 2009
The Cafe les Deux Magots, at 6, Place St Germain-des-Pres is an excellent restaurant and one I go to every month with my wife.

There's a good write-up on Best Restaurants in Paris on Paris Culture with some more good ones including Deux Magots.
VelvetJoe
Paris Forums Starter

Re: French restaurants in Paris Posted 13 January 2010
nice sharing!
rosabuzard
Paris Forums Starter

Re: French restaurants in Paris Posted 22 March 2010
French cuisine is a cooking style derived from the nation of France. French food evolved from centuries of political and social change. The Middle Ages brought lavish banquets to the upper class with ornate, very seasoned food prepared by chefs such as Guillaume Tirel.The era of the French Revolution, however, saw a move toward fewer spices and more liberal usage of herbs and refined techniques, beginning with Francois Pierre La Varenne and further developing with the famous chef of Napoleon Bonaparte and other dignitaries, Marie-Antoine Careme.
Didi Aslan
Paris Forums Starter

Re: French restaurants in Paris Posted 04 May 2010
thanks for sharing the exp~
it would help a lot ! :D
AngeeRedfield
Paris Forums Starter

Re: French restaurants in Paris Posted 27 May 2010
there are quite a lot of good restaurants in Paris, from those classy ones to the more affordable ones. Either way.. you are bound to find a good restaurant which serves great French cuisine... and you may want to visit those restaurants near or at least have a good view of the Eiffel Tower.. just to take your Paris dining experience to another level. :mrgreen:
lsea_717
Paris forums Member

Re: French restaurants in Paris Posted 28 May 2010
I wouldn't put 'view of the Eiffel Tower' as a priority for selecting a restaurant in Paris, although it would be a nice plus. Better to go to a quality venue, then go to Trocadero to watch the flickering lights, which will be even more spectacular combined with the buzz from your dinner wine. My two favorite spots these days are L'Agrume and La Table D'Eugene, both of which I have reviewed at my website://parisrestaurantreviewsandbeyond(dot)blogspot(dot)com
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Expat Help