1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Modigliani In Paris

Modigliani in Paris Posted 19 October 2009
Hi,

I'm a lover of the painter Modigliani and when I went to Paris, I searched to visit every place where he lived and saw but I think I missed lots of places yet.

I would know if someone has the same passion and took photos of the ex "Bateau Lavoir". I know that it exist no more but I didn't visit the place where the Bateau Lavoir was.

And, another thing, has anybody any photos about La Ruche (the interior)? That day in which I went there, it was closed :x

Bye bye
Chiara
Chiara1982

Re: Modigliani in Paris Posted 29 March 2012
General
The hotel is the ideal starting point to discover Paris and its surrounding area, the gardens of Versailles, Bercy, the park of Bagatelle and its rose garden, or the Jardin du Luxembourg (park). The hotel has a restaurant which can be accessed via the lift and where you can enjoy the continental breakfast. The bar welcomes you in a warm atmosphere, enriched by the presence of a piano. In this room you can enjoy cocktails and delicious snacks, where in summer it can also be served on the terrace, in the beautiful garden.
The hotel is situated in the centre of the Montparnasse district, next to the Latin Quarter and the Saint Germain quarter. An exceptionnal and calm location in the heart of the 14th arrondissement, on the left bank, close to Montparnasse station and the business quarters. Tourists can reach Versailles, Bercy, bagatelle and the rose garden, the Louvre, Museum of 'Arts et Métiers', La Cité des Sciences, La Vilette, the French library.
Rooms
The hotel will wellcome own guests in 101 rooms elegant,single double or with 4 beds, bathrooms with hair driers and electric towel warmer. Modern facilities: sound proofing, cable television, direct line telephone, air-conditionning, individual safe.All the rooms are built around a court yard and garden thus providing peaceful and relaxing accommodation.

jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Modigliani in Paris Posted 10 April 2012
Hello,

There is going to be an exhibition of Modigliani's paintings in Paris Pinacotheque from April 4th to September 9th.

You may search it as: MODIGLIANI, SOUTINE ET L'AVENTURE DE MONTPARNASSE

Hope you Enjoy,

Saul
SaulB
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Culture Chat