1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Private Investor Looking For A Partnership Investment.

Private Investor Looking For A Partnership Investment. Posted 11 July 2016
Hello am a private investor currently searching for positive investment opportunities and investment openings in all fields of life . I have ready Money Ready to invest in any running business with positive positive margin which needs additional capital for business expansion is of interest to me i am willing to invest and mostly already running businesses are of added advantage to me i am willing to invest in any part of the world but the Middle east , GCC Golf countries are of added advantage to me since there is evidence of a prominent economic boom in these areas but any part of the world with good investment opportunities and positive profit margin is welcomed . I am looking for a partner for a partner with positive financial background which we can jointly finance any business or project for i am only willing to jointly finance or invest in a newly created or already created business or investment . You are welcomed to send me an inquiry mail directly to my email address below for more details and onward proceedings and as well a face to face meeting .please interested person should email me. marafahamiduyaya(at)gmail(dot)com
marafahamidu
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Business Discussions