1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

For The Investors They Are Looking For A Good Business

For the investors they are looking for a good business Posted 01 March 2016
Dear investors,

I see a lot of people looking for business to invest in this forum.
The big trouble is finding a good and serious business. And above all avoid scammers.
So the best advice I can give you it's to share a little my experience with Avatrade(website: http://www.avatrade.com/?tag=58158 ).

AvaTrade is an online foreign exchange founded as Ava FX in 2006 and get the name of Avatrade from 2013 because of the company's expansion.
AvaTrade had over 200,000 registered client accounts in over 160 countries, placing more than 2 million trades per month. So it's a good running business and also works in Paris(France).
I don't belong to the Avatrade compagny. I am introducing broker but not only. Like you I am an investor too.
So it's no use to make a long speech and I explain you in few steps how I invested in Avatrade few years ago.
The following steps are for an investor wanting a solution to invest and earn very quickly and they don't want to care of anything.
The minimum of capital you need to invest is $20.000. There is no limit max. but of course that depends on your buget.
Why $20.000? Because you can get the service of a trading expert and he'll manage well your investment.
You can expect a ROI (return on investment) of 10%-20% monthly. Possible to earn more, depends on if you want an agressive strategy or not.
Keep in your mind the market has a daily turnover of $3 trillion and it's not long-term business but it's forever.

First step : Open an account in Avatrade and ask to your manager you want an expert trade for you
Open an Avatrade for free and automatically you get a manager (can open here : http://www.avatrade.com/join-ava/real-account?tradingplatform=1&dealtype=1&tag=58158&tag2=~profile_default ).
Ask him(or her) you want the service of a trading expert. Your manager'll give all the informations you need to get the service of an expert.
To resume it's just make a deposit on your avatrade account. You get your trading expert.

Second step: Speak with the expert
After your expert'll contact you and talk about his strategy of trading, answer to your questions and start to trade for your.
Of course, you can also check on your account all the transactions (trades) made by the expert.
You permanently keep contact with your expert by phone or e-mail as you wish.
From this step you don't need to care of anything or almost (see the last step).

Last step : Take out your profit
Just need to download a form (on your avatrade account), print, fill and sign it.
After send by e-mail or by fax and wait 1-5 business days to get your profit on your bank account or other account.
Its possible to take back all your capital too but you need contact and ask to your expert first.
Because he must close all the trades before this.

You can directly call them to speak about your buget and conditions :

Image Paris (France) : +33 (0)975180993 - International : +1-212-941-9609.

There is nothing else to add. For the details, you always can count on your account manager.

I hope that'll help you a little.

Fabrice Lebeau
fableb
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Business Discussions