1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

I Love Paris & I'm Proud Of It!

I love Paris & I'm proud of it! Posted 22 October 2011
iloveparispage com Enjoy it!
crasnal25
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I love Paris & I'm proud of it! Posted 22 October 2011
Have you got any other creepy websites with creepy ideas like the one of that page?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: I love Paris & I'm proud of it! Posted 24 October 2011
:)
crasnal25
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I love Paris & I'm proud of it! Posted 24 October 2011
I think You have to know on which sites not to go And where your paypal information doesn't have to go. this is an example of What sort of information transits on The internet especially these websites that You think are désigned for purposes that remain shady and obscure to You.

It's obvious nô private information that You carry on Your computer has to go on these websites unless You love The feeling of getting naked In front of total strangers... A feeling that is not So uncommon if You surf on some other websites having another goal than to collect confidential data from You.

For your safety on The internet don't surf anywhere, but if You do don't blâme Them for your unability to evaluate The risks You Take.

Though i was asking myself Why not play The victim And go to court ? I'll have to think about contacting some lawyer Just to check if i have Any rights.

Things are So confused about The law on The internet.

I Just need to think on Wether i'm a victim... In which case i could ask for justice, or not, Meaning I'm having fun my paypal information being public
On The internet, which would explain my taste for The Bdsm videos I've been watching.

I'll have to think about It.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: I love Paris & I'm proud of it! Posted 14 April 2012
Welcome to this forum. I am also the big lover of Paris.
Colpini
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: I Love Paris & I'm Proud Of It! Posted 25 July 2012
me too
PrestigeLeather
Paris Forums Starter

Re: I love Paris & I'm proud of it! Posted 28 July 2012
Hi....

well you won't find many french people in here. This in an expat forum. Full of expats...

------------------------

<a href="http://www.saclongchampcherfr.com">[url]Sacs Longchamps Pliage[/url]</a>
eur9834n
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to New Paris Forum Members