1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Yoga Retreat

yoga retreat Posted 11 December 2009
Recognized as one of the finest Yoga retreats in the world, sivanandabahamas is dedicated to promoting the authentic spiritual tradition of Yoga, in an environment normally associated with an exclusive star hotel. We endeavour to embody the spiritual tradition of Athithi devo Bhava (serving the Guest as an embodiment of the Divine) and the staff at sivanandabahamas are trying to practice all facets of Yoga in their daily lives. At sivanandabahamas, you get a unique insight into Yoga, irrespective of whether you are a beginner or have practiced for many years.

sivanandabahamas is situated in bahamas where the emphasis is to live an ashram style life (daily yoga, meditation sessions, chanting classes, organic vegetarian food, no alcohol, community service, farming etc.) in private, serene and "simply" luxurious accommodation and facilities. In a typical Yoga Retreat, guests practice different facets of Yoga - for physical strength, balance and flexibility, for physiological & therapeutic benefits and if they are interested, for pursuing a spiritual path through various types of meditation.
yoga retreat
jhony
Paris Forums Starter

Re: yoga retreat Posted 19 February 2010
When you achieve the yogic spirit, you can begin knowing yourself at peace. The value of discovering one's self and of enjoying one's self as is, begins a journey into being rather than doing. Life can then be lived practicing "yoga off the mat".
TracyDenham
Paris Forums Starter

Re: yoga retreat Posted 11 August 2010
Correct Yoga and meditation are the best treatment for peace of mind and healthy body.
drpaulciatto
Paris Forums Starter

Re: yoga retreat Posted 25 August 2010
drpaulciatto wrote:Correct Yoga and meditation are the best treatment for peace of mind and healthy body.

Hi, I studied yoga for a year and want to know more about swasthya yoga.
it is quite popular in Brazil and some other south american countries,
but I could not find any informations in English.
Wish this forum can help me

------------------
Vietnam Travel, Vietnam tours - Vietnam beaches - Saigon hotels & restaurants
hero_hont
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum