1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Don't Do!

Don't do! Posted 15 February 2011
Hello dear friends find some good result of fruits and share with others!

7 don't after a meal
* Don't smoke-Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid.This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

* Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted &blocked.

* Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
:wavey:
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Don't do! Posted 15 February 2011
thxx 4 inf..
shado0o
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Don't do! Posted 17 February 2011
shado0o wrote:thxx 4 inf..

Thanks! :smile:
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Don't do! Posted 18 March 2011
See my dear friend all these are the information i collected from internet. These factor are depend on your body acceptance. May not be according to your body but these are the scientific result.
kaycee
Paris forums Member

Re: Don't do! Posted 15 April 2011
Hi kaycee,
Thanks for sharing this useful information with everyone.
Most of the people start walking after taking meal. Thinking that it will help in digestion.
Hope through this post they will get aware.
Cherlie
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't do! Posted 15 April 2011
Sure it helps in digestion and walk is the best solution to digest your food and also a good exercise and i like this post and it is good post. I agree with you Cherlie.
Flemming88
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't do! Posted 13 July 2011
great post :) a lot of things I didn't know. Thanks!
SSotirov
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Don't do! Posted 20 July 2011
Hi kaycee,
I always walk after taking any meal thinking it will help in digesting.
Thanks for sharing this information with everyone. May I have the source of this post please.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum