1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Can We Treat Cancer Completely?

MUSHROOM THE HEALTH BOOSTER: Antidote to Cancers Posted 11 August 2010
MUSHROOM THE HEALTH BOOSTER: Antidote to Cancers
The demand for organic food is rising. Unfortunately the use of fertilizer with high chemical content in agriculture production of natural foods for the purpose of material gain has tampered nutritional benefits and given rise to the consumption organic food. What then is organic food? Technically speaking, organic foods are such foods that get prepared in accordance to certain norms that are formulated by organic certifying body. The other way round, these are foods that are processed and prepared without the use of chemicals, which means that they are not produce or cultivated with the help of pesticides, chemicals fertilizer, and not even chemical preservatives.
A good example of organic food is the mushroom. While choosing mushroom, proper care should be taken to distinguish between wild mushroom and the packed variants. However whatever the size and shape they come in, whether the common buttons or dainty oysters, researchers and nutritionist like myself have found some health benefits in them. Mushrooms protect against cancer. Mushroom as the study suggest are extremely rich in photo-chemicals that are believe to be expert disease fighters. A regular dose of mushroom has proven to be quite beneficial in the fight against breast cancer. Study also show that mushroom also as well help in the prevention of and fight against prostrate cancer, by stopping the cell from multiplying and having the chance of giving the same effect on me. Mushroom supply rare nutrients. A study suggests that a mushroom of a medium size would successfully provide 21 percent of the suggested daily does of the trace mineral selenium and it is capable of providing one third portion of daily required value of copper.
A mushroom can even be compared with a medium banana in the equivalence of providing potassium, a mineral that helps fight lactic acid formation in muscles after a vigorous workout. Also another study is said to have shown mushroom to be capable in providing a low calorie. So try to get yourself a nutritious meal prepared with mushroom in order to enjoy it nutritional benefits.
enjoy happy life in good health’ :roll:
drhoney
Paris Forums Starter

Re: MUSHROOM THE HEALTH BOOSTER: Antidote to Cancers Posted 04 September 2010
Nice and informative post.You give the nice treatment for the cancer.
markwilson419
Paris Forums Starter

Re: MUSHROOM THE HEALTH BOOSTER: Antidote to Cancers Posted 10 September 2010
.....you see there are lot of people people who do not appreciate the all benefit nature has to offer. hence, they end up in total confussion. mushroom is not the only natural foods materials which is highly medicinal and does not cost mush.there are a whole lot of which us as a human to mentain healthy body system without any complication an example is NATURAL HONEY which as been proved scientifically to sustain healthy life....i'll keep you update.
drhoney
Paris Forums Starter

Tips to prevent breast cancer Posted 21 September 2011
Hi All,
Some tips to prevent breast cancer effectively:
Do exercise regularly,
Add raw food more in your daily meals,
Maintain and stable healthy body weight,
Avoid or limit alcohol,
Do take your supplements daily,
Engage positive mental outlook,
Limit sunflower, safflower, corn, cottonseed oils, white flour, white rice, white potatoes and sugar and increase salmon, tuna, mackerel, sardines, lake trout, tofu, roasted soy nuts and soy milk in your diet meals.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Tips to prevent colon cancer Posted 21 September 2011
Hi All,
Some effective tips to prevent colon cancer:
If you have any colon cancer symptoms visit your doctor at earliest,
Schedule a colon cancer screening it you are 50 or above,
Eat balanced diet meals,
Maintain and stabilize healthy weight,
Maintain active life style,
Do genetic counseling,
Quit smoking,
Limit radiation exposure.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Tips to prevent liver cancer Posted 21 September 2011
Hi All,
Some effective tips to prevent liver cancer are:
Quit smoking,
Avoid or limit alcohol,
Get hepatitis B vaccine,
Do practice safe sex,
Stop taking illegal IV drugs.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Tips to prevent lungs cancer Posted 21 September 2011
Some tips to prevent lungs cancer effectively:
Get vitamin E more from whole food instead of supplements,
Do take 1 cups of spinach daily,
Do eat an apple daily as if fights against lungs cancer,
Oranges are also effective in protecting against lungs cancer,
Do exercise for at least 20 minutes daily.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Re: Tips to prevent breast cancer Posted 27 September 2011
Breast cancer is increasing day by day and has become dangerous disease. We all should be aware with this disease. Thanks for sharing these tips. With the help of these tips we can prevent from this disease.
Shown
Paris Forums Visitor

food causing cancer Posted 27 October 2011
Hi All,
List of some food which can cause cancer so we must avoid taking them to prevent from cancer.
Hot dogs,
Processed meats and bacon,
Doughnuts,
French fries,
Chips, crackers, and cookies.
Clauder
Paris forums Member

Can we treat cancer completely? Posted 11 November 2011
Hi everyone..
I have lot of doubts of cancer and ofcourse many myths..
One of my family member is suffering from cancer...
can it be treated completely..
renald
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Can we treat cancer completely? Posted 07 December 2011
Hey dear you need not to worry because cancer treatment is available and we can easily get treatment of cancer. Many medicines are available.
Jasson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: food causing cancer Posted 08 December 2011
Interesting information and everyone should be aware with this information. Cancer is a dangerous disease so we should all know about food which cause cancer.
Jasson
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Can we treat cancer completely? Posted 30 December 2011
Thanks for your reply, and i would like to know some of the best available treatments for that... By that we can decide which treatment is suitable my family member.
renald
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Can we treat cancer completely? Posted 31 December 2011
Hi, i'm thinking of some treatment, but it's an expensive one, i let you imagine the price, be generous, health is really a top priority...
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum