1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Attention ( ! ) Melamine

Attention ( ! ) Melamine Posted 13 October 2008
Melamine is threatening the world. But it is not because of a new unknown characteristic of this material but because the country that made this entire awful story to grow in proportions didn’t manage to balance its economic aims with the safety standards, thus affecting the lives of thousands of little babies by supplying the shopping stores with milk and candies that was proved to be dangerous for healthy, grown up persons.
Unfortunately darker news stories made their way to uncover the truth about the chirurgical thread used in operations that were made in China out of melamine also. This cause for numerous patients to accuse different complications in their post-operational period.
This shall educate us to read carefully the labels of the products we are buying, and avoid for a time those who have melamine in its list of ingredients.
Planetman
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 17 October 2008
it reminds me of the '90s. I remember a set of Chinese toys were confiscated in Europe because they were painted with a kind of very dangerous paint. A couple of children got poisoned. Unfortunately the melamine scandal involved a greater number of children.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 October 2008
I heard that the proportions of that melamine was so high in those diary products, that it could leave negative health effects even to a horse. Imagine what risks jeopardized those children.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
Chinese producers proved to be very selfish by acting this way. Besides, they have spoiled China's reputation as a whole. This act will cost China a lot of time for regaining people's trust.
Can't really say that earlier people used to trust China...
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Health Forum