1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Men's Shoes - Black Geox

Men's Shoes - Black Geox Posted 25 September 2010
Brand new pair of Geox shoes - on view at www[dot]dolce[dot]fr/chaussures/chaussure_homme.php?produitID=2796&typeID=20000

I have never worn these shoes except to try them on; decided I like something better. Dolce shoe store would not refund the 120 euros. Be careful, GEOX shoes tend to be a little bigger for the size. My size is 43.5, but the Geox 42 fits perfectly.
Send an E-Mail to this Member Send this Ad (Link) to a Friend Print this Ad Put this Ad in My Hotlist
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Men's Shoes - Black Geox Posted 20 October 2010
"There are as many styles of beauty. You can also see various shoes colors and designs that best suit.
lifelongseo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Men's Shoes - Black Geox Posted 03 April 2011
geox shoes are cheap

-- 03 April 2011 --

geox shoes are cheap
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Men's Shoes - Black Geox Posted 26 July 2012
i didn`t buy any shoes online, return policy is complicated, so i always go for shop clothes instead of shoes
mimran
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Men's Shoes - Black Geox Posted 28 July 2012
Well, I originally posted this in 2010, so clearly, this pair of shoes is no longer on sale. I ended up wearing them - what the hell - and they're not bad. Not exactly my cup of tea, but they do the job for work. Just remember, sometimes a shoe is a shoe and sometimes a shoe is a show.
mortstiff
Paris Forums Visitor

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.
1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to For Sale in Paris