1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2.66GHz Core I7.......Apple MacBook Pr

Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2.66GHz Core i7.......Apple MacBook Pr Posted 18 May 2010
Apple MacBook Air
--------------------

Apple's Ultrathin Laptop Gets Even Faster!
The MacBook Air laptop computer is still ultrathin and ultraportable, and now it's faster and more powerful than ever! This MacBook Air includes 2GB of memory and a 1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor that gives you the kind of speed you'd expect from a desktop computer, not a lightweight notebook. Its graphics card has been updated to give you faster, cleaner images on the 13.3" display. Other great features include a large trackpad, full-sized keyboard, and more hard drive capacity. Now, it's easier and more convenient than ever to take your computing with you, thanks to the MacBook Air!

Apple MacBook Pro 15" 2.66GHz Core i7
----------------------------------------

Inside this sleek shell of carved aluminum lies one of the most powerful laptop computers in the world. The Apple MacBook Pro is a truly advanced technological core you can build your studio around. From running the industry's top recording software to editing and producing music on the go, you can always count on the MacBook Pro's rock-solid reliability. From its light, thin, and super-durable case construction down to its blazing fast Core i7 dual-core processor, Apple's MacBook Pro was designed with serious performance in mind. Check out some of the details!

Apple MacBook Pro 15 in. 2.66
------------------------------

* 2.66GHz Intel Intel Core 2 Duo / 4GB DDR3 SDRAM / 320GB Hard Drive / SuperDrive DVD
±RW/CD-RW * 15.4in 1440 x 900 Display / NVIDIA 9400M, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT / IEEE 802.11n
(draft), Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Gigabit Ethernet
* Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard / 5.5lb(s) / 1 Year Warranty

It’s all about performance. If you want enhanced pro features, a breakthrough built-in battery, and a brilliant display, you want the all-new MacBook Pro.
Every new MacBook Pro features a breakthrough, long-lasting battery that delivers up to 7 hours of wireless productivity on a single charge (8 hours on the 17-inch MacBook Pro) and can be recharged up to 1000 times - nearly three times the lifespan of typical notebook batteries. The new LED-backlit display has a 60 percent greater color gamut than that of previous generations, giving you richer, more vibrant colors. Advanced nVidia graphics processors make it the perfect solution for the latest 3D games and graphics-intensive applications. And with the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors, it’s the most powerful Mac notebook ever. All in a precision aluminum unibody enclosure that’s less than an inch thin.
luisdavid
Paris Forums Starter

Forum rules
This forum is for local offers only and require the local Paris phone number. Want to sell something outside of Paris or via Internet use the For Sale World Wide forum.

Return to For Sale in Paris