1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Southern And Northern Countries

Southern and Northern countries Posted 13 October 2008
The South and the North hemisphere have been always different in a way or other. Firstly because of it difference in the economical potential. The north regions where always on top of the companies in the South. Now when all the development phases reached a maximum, ecological problems have the same source as the label of the most popular products from the largest companies. This is my personal observation and I treat it and understand as an expensive lesson for us to learn. What I intend to say is that countries from the Northern regions should monitories and sponsor the south countries to not make the same terrible mistakes. Of course the last ones shall make an effort on their own also. The more attention it draws, the more are the chances for the theory involved in this lesson to be applied where it need to be.
mixi
Paris forums Member

Posted 15 October 2008
So the South seems to be the part which is facilitated in this matter. Should they avoid their industrialization and thereby economic development for avoiding pollution? We live in comfort and nobody will refuse to develop his country, while industrialization is the only way for doing it.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 30 October 2008
Southern countries will be disadvantaged under climate warming. The point is that nobody will seek warmer places to rest at, because their country will offer high temperatures as well.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
Montesque, a French philosopher said: the Northern world countries are more developed, while the Southern are less developed and spend more money on army reinforcement because of no stable peace inside them.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 05 November 2008
If taking it logically, I think the Southern countries populations are more lazy. Maybe it's because of the climate, which makes people only rest and they forget about the necessity of working.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 08 November 2008
true, the climate plays its part. The climate determines a person's character. I think it's very easy to distinguish a Greek from a German/Englishman.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 08 November 2008
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum