1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

A New Environment Theory Off Mainstream

A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 28 September 2012
New environmental theories applied to New business leadership raising questions like sustainability over profitability seem to be resulting from a long history of research on environmental phenomenons such as disappearing continents hidden into the PriceWaterHouseCoopers, such a theory pushes to New architectural standards And low energy consumption buildings everywhere. It is frequent that people discuss about the existence of some environmental problem since people were getting ill In the meaning of the natives back In the industrial period but a researcher would focus on facts. The load of infrastructures created by both public And private entities would permit the dissimulation of polluting activities since some have been proudly claiming controlling mainstream media content. The most obscure element of this research relies In the almost factualized theory that enslavement of earth's natural ressources takes place. This appears to be linked to the prophecized history of mankind And its actors being part of a creation. As studies show, the exact denomination of Chemical components being traced by the elite researcher on this environmental affair links to some No few leem because that has to be understood through the prism of One. But further research has to be made on classification of a climate phenomenon.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 28 September 2012
So You mean The climate change is not only the result of man's works but by something else?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 29 September 2012
Beyond Any Reasonable Doubt.

This peoples working for the national geographic Channel would show You that next to the humans lives some specy that suffers from climate change too. It's getting too obvious for me as a researcher that the ecosystem pollution is shared with another nations And that The responsibility has to be taken collectively, but It seems that the hidden Power as conceived In the silent majority of peoples have reached some ecological maturity which seems a very positive sign to me as an individual. Also, on a personal perspective, i Can say it's a fortunate surprise that i Can find something challenging In my research on environment.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 01 October 2012
Hey Athenon Any significant update ?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 02 October 2012
Yes i think i got something Right about the whole climate change stuff. So first off i think it's about some classification or branding of some climatic event like Katrina. This happened In the USA but It feels Right to compare It with some more Indo European climatic Event Because the effetcs are practically the same. The link with global warming And disappearing continents being done, it's easy to conclude hurricanes like katrina could have reproduced everywhere. Throughout history, It may have been forgotten or unnoticed that climatic linked events have been guiding human behaviors concerning many fields of their existence Because In some way the climate helps to change human behaviors And shows him the way. Nowadays, this environmental phenomenOn stays unnoticed or requires a high level of intelligence to be detected, as It may have been the case throughout history, its reality staying something inconceivable In the average human mind. From latest research, the Common storm In the Indo european region is, as compared to normal storm, some phenomenon which is amplified In its nature, eg: more rainy, more violent, more more more etc... As I'm writing these lines i may want to know more about insider data even if i kind of already have some overview of the indo european report And the consequences on its people. This being So, my personal objective with this situation is to Take an advantage as a researcher And create a partnership with a research team to try to create financial fluxes to sponsor my works. Another topic which sounds important to me would be a lobbying agenda that would help promote the rights of the populations that have to face climatic catastrophies Because of governmentally supported multinational corporations earth's natural resources enslavement, which is based on a worried concern to send to a hearted audience. Natural law effect gives different messages to different peoples as a result You would notice the dutch people struggling for development of solutions to guarantee a secure future to its people while fighting for crime In the middle of the cityst center, whereas You would notice the Swiss people working for a prosperous future too but also guaranteeing themselves "le secret bancaire" To attract and generate a powerful amount of capital In the back of the dutch. This history of climate change is political And poker players have received their cards. As to How It ends, we all know one cannot stop the flow of a tsunami. In this scenario one people would suffer more from another but jealousy, racism And hate would universally be recognized an attribute of a loser. Nature's superstars would have to be recognized as So, And brilliant engineers may find technical solutions to prevent natural catastrophies from being materially damaging, to the greatest satisfaction of insurance companies, if they're not asked to reduce their costs.

For more insider information, i would be selective on the net between What's relevant And What's not. BS...
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 02 October 2012
Hello TheIntelligent, i like your comments but i think you reverse the process,
i think you have to turn your theory in the way that a political leader is grateful
and honored that a people places some trust in him. In this example you place
the power where it really is and you underline that the election is something
that is demanded by the politician and decided by the people.
Because Jacky, this has to do with environment, the politician may be qualified
for the job but the decision belong to the citizen.
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: A New Environment Theory off Mainstream Posted 27 January 2013
Wedding dresses are Something important in a woman's Life, as the charming prince has to be so... Personnally, for a successful wedding, one Can plan a trip to France and organize the event there. You may find a lot of castles, manoirs or old fashioned properties to host your lifetime wedding party. Unless you're a wall-street billionnaire's daughter, le château de Versailles Will not be available. But You may find a lot of alternative properties to turn you're wedding party from great to incredible, but that would be very costly. It's possible Because Those old castles and properties are often Turned into hôtels were You can organize whatever You want, from the perfect american wedding to the latest BDSM rally.
Honestly, i would book a small Castle for my small wedding with my small Facebook because it really makes a moment something unique.

Hoping You get the picture.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum