1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Global Warming

Global warming Posted 08 October 2008
It’s impossible not to feel, over the last one or two decades, that the weather now is different from how it was before. So many changes and unpredictable natural phenomena have invaded the world. Thousands and even tens of thousands die because of certain weather effects every year. Whom do we blame? The God? The Mother Nature? NO! This is our fault, and thereby we’re punished by ourselves.
Thousands of tons of carbon dioxide are eliminated yearly in the world's atmosphere. It is the result of our activity. We prefer living in comfort and welfare, but people forget about the younger generations, who just began their lives and are going to live in this world. Ecologists and various non-governmental organizations warn the world over a possible irreversible cataclysm. We all agree with them, but we do nothing.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 22 October 2008
So many disputes about the climate change occured over the last decade... but, no results and, of course, concrete actions were done. Authorities should focus on practical implementation of thier decisions.
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 28 October 2008
I feel the impact of global warming, especially during summers. Summers became so hot and so unpredictable. They bring either droughts or floods, which cause lots of damages to the environment.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 04 November 2008
Global warming may cause different diseases to appear. Especially this refers to the fruits and vegetables. Europeans will have to adopt new techniques for growing products, otherwise they will simply not survive.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 10 November 2008
Did you know that the melting of icebergs is only increasing the global warming? Yes it is, so everything is dependent. I will tell you how it happens:
Icebergs are made of ice and when the sun hits them the rays are rejected and they go back to the atmosphere, while if the icebergs become less and less, consequently there is less ice, and this sun hit is swallowed by water and, in turn, the world ocean becomes warmer.
Cold_as_ice
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 16 November 2008
global warming is also caused by volcanoes which over the last few decades became to behave a little bit different than usual. I remember several years ago many actors' houses had suffered from volcanoes that erupted.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 14 February 2009
On my opinion, the weather became unstable & it's difficult to make any forecast even for next week...
road-finder
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Global warming Posted 10 February 2010
Since the climate and weather is changing we are indeed feeling the effects of Global Warming. If there's a simple solution to totally eradicate it, Im in for it.
leigh0180
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Global warming Posted 02 March 2010
Based on a study commissioned by the United Nations, global warming is projected to increase the average tempature by 3.5 degrees over the next century. According to the IPCC (Inter-govermental Panel on Climate Change) the likely result would be that sea levels would rise by between 0.09 and 0.88 meters.
tillup
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Global warming Posted 19 March 2010
Well global warming is an independent documentary project by photojournalist Gary Braasch, now in its 11th year, presenting a comprehensive look at global warming science, the world wide effects of climate change, its implications, and what action is being taken about it.Braasch documents this change through science reporting.
totout
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Global warming Posted 19 May 2010
Global warming has been felt every where around the globe. Everyone should do their part to save the Earth.
WE should do our part.
bryan
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Global warming Posted 19 August 2010
Global warming has been a major discussion in the government for generations and i mean generations, i personally believe that the govt does it for money and to be honest they make billions on it... I have watched a few documentaries on this and many scientists say that every couple of hundred yrs our climate hits a hot peak and then will settle down again... you know even this peak at the moment isn't even near what is suppose to be at. We are in the range that we are suppose to be in...

thats what i think anyway because seriously my parents have heard about this global warming issue since they were small...
tambino
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Global warming Posted 07 September 2010
The globalization and Industrialization is taking its toll!!! We are not ready to mend our ways and rapidly exploit the natural resources, which is going to bring disastrous results at the end someday.
anthonynelson
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Global warming Posted 23 September 2010
Hi friend, Thanks for sharing some good information about global warming. I am new to the forum and i am glad to be here.

Thanks
paico
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Global warming Posted 27 September 2010
the increasing rate of global warming is now making us well aware from the various facts and figures....we can assume that what will be teh effects of global warming on us too......
so think before you leap....
bobkerry
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum