1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Electric Cars.

Electric cars. Posted 08 April 2011
So when are we going to drive electric cars?
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Electric cars. Posted 20 June 2011
very soon
emilie_paris
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Electric cars. Posted 01 July 2011
I've Heard There are many alternatives from hydrogen motors to hybrid And electric, i wonder if There are more.

I think It's stupid that each car manufacturer chooses his own alternative, Though i think it's comprehensible.

Uniformity would have been much more simple, but The variety of alternatives to gas gives The consumer more choice.

But I'm sure that some day all manufacturers are going to rally to some Universal model.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Electric cars. Posted 10 July 2011
Loic wrote:Fellow expatriates,

I have recently discovered a nice group that organizes cultural events in Paris. I have been to several events, including a weekend trip and I have had some really positive experience. The people I have met are mostly expatriates and exchange students and overall attitude is positive and relaxed.

I thought I would share it with people on this forum. This group is located on meet up website and called "travel and excursion in France and Europe"

They have upcoming tour to Champagne, might be a nice opportunity to meet some new people.

Hope it helps,

Loic

Very Nice Loic, Don't You sometimes organize some very negative events ? where everybody is very negative ?

-- 10 July 2011 --

I'm already sorry, i don't know Why i posted this comment. Maybe it's Because I'm drunk.

I've been to two clubs but didn't have Any fun, i Just don't fit with The crowds. I don't know wich peoPle i match with, that's Why I'm lonely.

You don't have Any reason Why You would care, And You don't, perfect, i know. I don't care neither.
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Electric cars. Posted 21 July 2011
Why would you want to drive a car? Paris (and all other major cities on the planet) has a wonderful public transportation system. Check out the metro. It's worth it.
RickyVernio
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Environment Forum