1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Studio For Rent In The Center Of Paris

studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 18 September 2009
Paris 2th, actually rue Montorgueil

I'm renting a redecorated 25m² (~270 sqft) studio, furnished & fully equipped. DSL internet and TV included

On top of that, the neighbourhood is fantastic : métro, restaurants, cinema, fashion, shops nearby.

Available immediately 1,200 €/month

For pics and more details, just reply a private message.
studio.montorgueil
Paris Forums Starter

Posted 30 October 2009
Hi the studio is vacant from now. Do not hesitate to ask for more information : studio.montorgueil@free.fr
I look forward to your message.
studio.montorgueil
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 20 February 2010
Hi, i too have had difficulty finding accomodation in paris, at one point i had to settle for short term (weekly accomodation), i did eventually find a nice studio in Montparnasse. Im now in my 2nd apartment (i lived in paris before), if i can give any advice, its that your looking the best way, ive always refused to pay the agency fees (maybe because i once worked in real estate :). There are plenty of sites out there, but its just a case of phoning and "clicking" with that landlord. have a look at http://expatfrance.wordpress.com/ . there are classifieds on there, just a quick search and it came up. there are many others too , goodluck!!
ironfever
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 14 June 2010
People visit Paris due to various reasons which may include business purposes, recreation or to study its history or culture. There are times when you have to visit Paris alone and desire for peace and tranquility. Then, the studio apartments are the best option which will not only save your money but also will lend you the serenity you crave for. Whether you want a Paris apartment in the heart of the city, or near the historical heritages, you can book them easily through the help of internet. You can get hold of glamour apartments that will best suit your needs and preferences.
thinkbizindia
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 10 November 2010
Is your studio apartment still for rent?
dianasteve
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 17 November 2010
hi,

your flat is a bit expensive, is it still in rent? can you lower the price a bit?
Kittylilly
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 15 December 2010
hello thanks for the sharing.............
kashmirhouseboats
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 19 January 2011
There are many websites that are focused in finding Paris apartment rentals. Just Google search "rent+studio+paris"
:wavey:
Louvre
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 14 February 2011
The studio is for rent from now.
The new rent is 1,200 €/month.

Take care.
studio.montorgueil
Paris Forums Starter

Re: studio for rent in the center of Paris Posted 07 September 2011
Please advise if this studio is still available as of September, thanks.
English Teacher
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris