1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

2-room Apartment For Rent In Montesson (30 Minutes From Paris)

2-room apartment for rent in Montesson (30 minutes from Paris) Posted 14 June 2011
Fully renovated apartment in private house basement with large window, with private entrance
258 sq ft total (24 sq m)
6 rue Montgolfier, 78360 Montesson

Includes:

Fully-furnished bedroom with:
- Single bed with sheets and comforter, bath towels
- Bedside lamp
- Chest of drawers and bookshelves

Fully-furnished living room with:
- Table and chairs, TV
- Kitchen area including fridge, 2 electric burners, fan, sink, microwave oven, kitchen utensils, pots and pans

Private bathroom with:
- Shower, sink and toilets

Access to washing machine and dryer on demand
Bike storage space, access to the house terrace

Rent: €450 includes electricity, heating, hot water, phone line with free long-distance calls to the USA and several other countries, private internet access.

The house is located in Montesson, 15 minutes walk to Sartrouville train station. 30 minutes ride to downtown Paris.
5 minutes walk to shopping mall (large supermarket, pharmacy etc)

Sorry, no pictures of the inside of the flat for the moment, as work is in progress. However, pictures of the outside of the house are available on demand. Works will be finished by the end of the month.
evelefo
Paris Forums Starter

Re: 2-room apartment for rent in Montesson (30 minutes from Paris) Posted 07 September 2011
Please advise if this flat is still available as of September, thanks.
English Teacher
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: 2-room apartment for rent in Montesson (30 minutes from Paris) Posted 02 November 2011
hi,,how are you?i`m looking for a flat like that for rent,,i would like to know if is possible we meet each other nd talk,maybe u can show me this apartament if u dont mind..my phone number is 0658881765 ,im waiting ur answer..thank you
flavinho
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris