1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Flat Center Of Paris ,for Vacation, In August, 3/4 Br 120€/day !

Flat center of Paris ,for vacation, in august, 3/4 br 120€/day ! Posted 13 July 2011
Appartment for rent between the 1st and 23th august in rue Cambronne, center of Paris; 75015 (15 min from the "champ de mars")

This modern and well located 50 square meters 1 Bedroom apartment is located on rue Cambronne in the 15th arrondissement, on the 3th French floor of a nice building and it sleeps 4 people. This apartment is equipped with : unlimited high speed internet access, cable, TV.

Also provided : Blankets, Pillows, Towels and Kitchen ustensils.

The Price is 120 euros per day or 650 euros a week.
adiouk
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Flat center of Paris ,for vacation, in august, 3/4 br 120€/day ! Posted 14 August 2011
Yeah!!!
But its not cheap!!!
harddisk01
Paris Forums Visitor

I am from Nikolaev Posted 16 August 2011
Nikolaev - city of my childhood. Have not been there for a long time, but remember the Yacht Club, Sovetskaya street. But truly say there is nothing to see , just cinemas and restaurants.

-- 16 August 2011 --

Have you ever been to Nikolaev Ukraine?

-- 16 August 2011 --

Nikolaev - city of my childhood. Have not been there for a long time, but remember the Yacht Club, Sovetskaya street. But truly say there is nothing to see , just cinemas and restaurants.

-- 16 August 2011 --

Have you visited Odessa Ukraine, your opinion?
nikukrh
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Flat center of Paris ,for vacation, in august, 3/4 br 120€/day ! Posted 07 September 2011
Please advise if this flat is still available as of September, thanks.
English Teacher
Paris Forums Visitor

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Apartments For Rent In Paris