1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Seeking Accommodation As Paying Houseguest July 2010

seeking accommodation as paying houseguest July 2010 Posted 11 June 2010
I'm a 74 yr old British, retired, female doctor with good French, seeking accommodation 4-10 July 2010 as a paying houseguest in the home of a middle aged female owner, preferably in Montmartre or 6th Arrondisement or the Latin quarter. I'm in good health and very fit.
kitty
Paris Forums Starter

Re: seeking accommodation as paying houseguest July 2010 Posted 01 July 2010
Hello,
I have an apartment in the Marais of 807 sq feet (75 m2 ), two rooms.- 4th arrondissement, next to Beaubourg, at 10 min walk from Notre Dame and Louvre, second floor with lift.
You will have a big room with balcony, big bathroom with tub and kitchen fully equipped.
le Marais is the best place for a tourist to visit Paris and the building is beautiful...and the apartment is big for Paris where the most apartments are with small pieces and dark ...The address is 67 rue Rambuteau.

The room 19m2 is 3,20m high and has a balcony .The apartment is situated in a beautiful building monument of architecture CLEAN, comfortable, warm, safe ,place with full kitchen facilities, complete clean bathroom facilities and washing machine, internet.
If you want to know more about me please write : Augusta de Schucani on Google.
Best regards, Augusta
augusta
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Accommodation Wanted in Paris