1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Irish Student Looking For Accomo 'til June

Irish student looking for Accomo 'til June Posted 23 November 2010
Hi guys!
I'm studying in Marne La Vallee at the mo, and living out near there. I'm a 22 year old Irish male. I'd like to move into the city or at least closer. Studio or sharing I dont mind, would have to be reasonably close to the RER A line. I wouldn't mind living with any nationality tho I would need my own bedroom, for studying. Hope I'm not being too fussy! If anyone can help me out I'd be very grateful!
Thanks,
C
bellfilippi
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Irish student looking for Accomo 'til June Posted 02 December 2010
Hi bellfilippi, I'm an italin guy looking for a flat to share in paris center, where I would like to go from march to july, even longer, if will be possible.
because of the high rental of single "studio" ,and apartments generally, my tought was find somebody like me, with same needs, to create a groupe of 2,3 or 4 guys male and,or female to rent together a whole flat in wich everyone could have his own room.
in this way we could actually get optimal solutions with a low expen.
What do you think?!

this notice refers to anybody intersted in!
ludo.sadd
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Irish student looking for Accomo 'til June Posted 03 December 2010
Yes that would be a good idea. I have another Irish friend who might be interested. Send me a private message and we can discuss it more perhaps?
bellfilippi
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Irish student looking for Accomo 'til June Posted 03 December 2010
Great!!! we should actually talk more but i cannot use the inbox 'cause when i enter it says "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature." it's the same for you!? try to sent you a first private message to me!

chat soon!
Ludo
ludo.sadd
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Irish student looking for Accomo 'til June Posted 05 December 2010
I get the same message when I try to use my inbox, it also will not allow me too post my email address in a message.
my address is bellfilippi(at)gmail(dot)com
I hope that makes sense!
C!
bellfilippi
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation Wanted in Paris