1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

English Student Looking For Christmas Apartment

English Student looking for Christmas Apartment Posted 24 October 2010
Hi there,

I'm looking into spending two weeks in Paris between the 20th December and the 3rd January. I'm an aspiring film director/screenwriter and would love to spend two weeks observing the culture, participating in the culture and being inspired by the city. I've spent hours and hours looking at every possible hotel/hostel/apartment website and cannot think where to stay. The cheaper accommodation seems like its not in a very nice area, or that its only marginally cheaper than somewhere much nicer. Ideally I'd love to stay in a furnished apartment in the 5th or 6th Arrondissement with utilities included for under €900 total. Preferably less but thats what I'm realising I might need to stretch to.

I'm planning to come to Paris next Sunday-Wedsnesday to view potential apartments so I'm hoping that someone could possibly come back to me with any advice or maybe even know someone who is a Student going home for Christmas who has to pay rent and would be willing to let me give them some money in exchange for staying in their apartment?

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Natalie
NatalieLouise
Paris Forums Starter

Re: English Student looking for Christmas Apartment Posted 24 October 2010
Hi Natalie Louse,

I just read your post. I'm a PhD student living in Paris and I guess my appartement could be interesting for you. I'm living in a 27 m^2 appartement cirectly in the heart of Paris, near Opera. It's a one room appartement with a separate kitchen and a bathroom with a nice shower. The appartement is directly next to the Hard Rock Café and many other touristic attractions.
It's completly furnished with TV, Internet, Telephone, fridge, washing mashine. I have a large bed and a couch that can function as another bed for two persons. So if you come to Paris you can visit it. Let me know.
skyline
Paris Forums Starter

Re: English Student looking for Christmas Apartment Posted 28 October 2010
Would it be possible to visit it on Saturday? I'm coming to Paris for the day. Let me know
Natalie
NatalieLouise
Paris Forums Starter

Re: English Student looking for Christmas Apartment Posted 28 October 2010
yes, that's possible. What's your email adress? Or your cell phone number? Or I can give you my email: perplex2000@gmx.de
skyline
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation Wanted in Paris