1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Hotel Meslay Republique Review

Hotel Meslay Republique Review Posted 18 June 2012
It's a cute little boutique hotel in the trendy Republique-Marais area. The location was convenient - although the hotel is not in the very center of Paris, it is still quite central and there are two metro stations only a couple of minutes away. The room we had was also cute, nothing special but charming in a simple way. It was very reasonably priced, one of the reasons why we choose this hotel, but we weren't disappointed with anything. If you are after a nice mid-range hotel and don't mind to stay a little away from the tourist zone, Hotel Meslay Republique is a good option.
toronto9
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Hotel Meslay Republique Posted 06 July 2012
Hi, So i thought about this accommodation In Paris, but i would need more details to book, i Will recheck on the web for contact information. Thanks
Athenon
Paris forums Member

Re: Hotel Meslay Republique Posted 09 November 2012
Hotel Meslay Republique is really a great and best hotel for accommodation . Rooms are clean and well furnished and Wi-Fi facility are also available. The morning breakfast is very healthy and tasty.
jonssmith3
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Hotel Meslay Republique Posted 29 August 2013
Thank you for your review.
It looks like a really nice hotel.
Here are some photos from their website: http://www.paris-hotel-meslay.com/contact.html

Rooms:

Restaurant:
Dumitru
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Hotel Meslay Republique Review Posted 03 September 2013
Here is the address if someone is interested:
Hotel Meslay Republique, Paris
Barbaros
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Accommodation in Paris