1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Cheap But Decent Hotels In Paris

Cheap but decent hotels in Paris Posted 13 August 2010
I have slept in so many hotels in Paris over the year that I thought I could give a list for others to check out:
Hotel Batignolles Villiers: next to the city hall of the 17th arr in a safe, busy area of Paris close to rue de Levis open market and Moulin Rouge, this hotel has double from 45€
Hotel Annexe: close to the Republique metro station, a modern 2 star hotel in a very quiet street where there is almost no car traffic; excellent base for a tourist stay in Paris, double from 55€
Hotel California Saint Germain: a 3 star hotel with excellent value for money; in the midst of Latin Quarter; double from 100€
gemini_66
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheap but decent hotels in Paris Posted 18 August 2010
I don't know what's to be qualified as decent but many people seem not to be aware that there are a lot of budget hotels in Paris. I consider budget everything up to 30 euros a person.
districts 9, 10 and the outer areas are full of such places and some are pretty good and clean.
possopo
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Cheap but decent hotels in Paris Posted 29 December 2010
Have male friend going to Freetown as tourist late March/early April (approx 2 weeks) from Australia. He will be visiting with people I know in the Kono district, he will be travelling there during the trip. For now would like some information on best places /safest to stay for first couple of nights in Freetown (heard "Family Kingdom: or "Kimbima" are good choices ???. Also best transport options from Airport to hotel (ie. how safe is helicopter?), how long is ferry trip? Is proof of yellow fever vaccination required when applying for visa? Do I need a letter from my friends there ie. invitation to visit or is this only necessary for business travellers? Any other advice you can give me is appreciated. Regards, Joanne
onlinevietnam
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheap but decent hotels in Paris Posted 25 May 2011
Here is a list of some cheap hotels in paris:
I have disabled the links:

Hôtel du Séjour

A little style goes a long way in this old hotel. Not all of the rooms have been given a facelift yet, so request one if you want the white duvets and pop art wall decor instead of the traditional décor. Either way, make sure you get a room with en-suite bathroom (or get the cheaper room with the shared facilities in the hall). The best part about this family-run hotel is its location, straddling the Marais and Montorgueil districts just above Les Halles RER station. Skip the hotel breakfast and eat at one of the cafes overlooking the Centre Pompidou around the corner.
• 36 rue Grenier Saint Lazare, 3rd, +33 1 4887 4036. Métro: Rambuteau. Doubles from €87

Absolute Budget

The name says it all, but at least in this case budget doesn't mean bland. Opened in 2010, this hostel cuts corners in size, but the feel is light and cheerful. The private rooms are really worth the extra euros, spacious and equipped with their own bathrooms. This is a humble residential district near Père Lachaise and Belleville's artist ateliers. And if you plan on partying the night away in the hip bars and clubs of Paris's popular Oberkampf district, you're well placed for an easy stumble into your bed at dawn.
• 1 rue de la Fontaine au Roi, 11th, +33 1 4700 4700, Métro: Goncourt. Private doubles from €80, shared dorm rooms from €30pp

Hôtel Ecole Centrale

The ladies who run this little hotel take great pains in decorating every square inch of space with exotic plants, potted palms, and vases of flowers for a lush and cosy atmosphere. Stone floors, wrought iron railings and hand painted walls with a Tuscan theme border on kitsch, but you can't say the owners have let the place go. Air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and early check-in on request. The top floor room under the gables has a Jacuzzi, but you'll have to climb a few stairs. Outside you're a few steps from the Marais and the newly opened Gaité Lyrique Digital Arts Centre.
• 3 rue Bailly, 3rd, +33 1 4804 7776, . Métro: Arts-et-Métiers. Doubles from €80
Hôtel de la Herse d'Or

Sometimes it's the little details that matter. This hotel right in the heart of the lively Marais district has free Wi-Fi, flatscreen TVs, and hair dryers in each room. Of course, a four-century old hotel may have ancient marble fireplace mantels and beamed ceilings, but don't expect a lift or air conditioning. Pack light and if you're a light sleeper request one of the rooms facing the two interior courtyards, not the busy street. The "economic" rooms have just a wash basin, shared facilities are in the hall. The "comfort" rooms have en-suite facilities.
• 20 rue Saint-Antoine, 4th, +33 1 4887 8409, . Métro: Saint-Paul. Doubles from €79
phipes
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Cheap but decent hotels in Paris Posted 27 July 2011
HI
This is useful thread for me so i would like to say you thanks for your kind information about hotels.
bridgerclark
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheap but decent hotels in Paris Posted 16 December 2011
Yeah, the information provided on hotels is really helpful for us.. and what is ngbdvsfgb ...????
renald
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Cheap But Decent Hotels In Paris Posted 11 March 2014
I think the hotel is not cheap!
http://www.dressfirst.es/Baile-De-Promocion-c16/
judy1233
Paris Forums Starter

Re: Cheap But Decent Hotels In Paris Posted 22 December 2014
thanks to share this information :)
Elisajames
Paris Forums Starter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar