1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Which Sport Do You Prefer ?

Which Sport Do You Prefer ? Posted 11 July 2012
I was passing by and i was asking myself which sport you like the most.

Personnally, after a few emotional research, i decided to chose running. Because you can run alone.

Tennis would be a lonely sport, but there is some case in which you lose... And this can be the source of hazardous emotional stress. So you can play tennis if you do not understand the interactions very well. Personnally i would not consider playing tennis because my lawyer disadvises this.

Collective Sports would include some sense of groupwork, and the presence of some leader and of political interactions. Obeying only to my most gracious self, collective sports are excluded.

To avoid any feeling of defeat, hierarchyzation, compassionization, the number One rule is self protection.
I therefore advised myself to chose running. For a more peaceful sport practice.

Nevertheless i would accept to play tennis, or collective sports if the players and other teams submit to peace.
Loukas
Paris Forums Frequenter

Re: Which Sport Do You Prefer ? Posted 26 July 2012
I like man sports.
Cricket, football, rugby.
mimran
Paris Forums Visitor

Re: Which Sport Do You Prefer ? Posted 02 August 2012
Back in highschool and college, I played badminton, basketball, and taekwondo. Currently, I'm into marathons but I'm still looking if I can do jiujitsu. I'm not confident enough to do that, though.
charlotteday
Paris Forums Starter

Return to Paris Sports Talk