1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

The Art Of Coaching

The Art Of Coaching Posted 03 April 2012
Everybody knows a good team is successful only if it has a good coach to synchronize the teamwork. In my opinion, coaching is an art that a good coach has to master. Myself when i was in highschool, i used to have a good coach. He would always come up with new coaching theories and would always be willingful to help with more training for applying his coaching theories. He always had a backup plan but we would agree to do our best to give the team the effort it needs. Sometimes, when the team was losing, i would refer to my coach to help the team with my best effort, teamwork is always about supporting your teamates. Sometimes, when i would be on the field with some teamate far away, i would ask my coach first to see if i had permission to pass him the ball. What i wanted most of all is that all the team wins, i'm a good hearted guy doing my job in the team and i wanted everyone to love our team and be supportive and benefit from our team spirit.

Sometimes, i would also see with other teams what their strategy would be and ask them where they were at concerning their vision of the field. They would always be helpful in helping our team because they just love the way we work. When i would ask something for a player they would cooperate with us to make sure everything is fine with the player on the field. And i would make sure the coach agrees and plea to him that the player would need the support to play for himself. I would do this because i am a good coach myself and i know that supporting other players can be rewarding because you do good positive job around you. I would refer the coach about the player and ask if we could provide him a salary because he was just worth it. My hierarchy would sure listen to me because she trusts my judgement about things and all i have to do is ask them. First i would not ask because sometimes, i get jealous of the player but in the end i know asking my coach for support to this player is the right thing to do.
When i have to make something right, i do it right away because otherwise i keep thinking about this. My coach does thinks that doing the right thing when you have to do it is good too. It is like doing the right pass to the player.

And you ? what do you think about coaching ?
lonelykiller
Paris Forums Visitor

Return to Paris Sports Talk