1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

8 Mpixels Cell Phones

8 Mpixels cell phones Posted 11 October 2008
It looks like the progress is running faster than we expect it would. Remember, only about 4 years ago, the entire world was using simple mobile phones of 0.3 Mpixels (VGA camera). Everybody was happy to have them because they were the best innovation results at that moment. After a few years cell phone cameras registered a progress to 0.8, 1.3, 2.0, 3.2, 5.0 pixels. And now, in 2008, mobile phones producers have launched 8 Mpixels mobile phones! Do you understand what this means? It means you can take your digital camera (if you have it) and throw it away, because you don't need it anymore! People use to have 7 Mpx cameras, but now they are offered two in one - a camera and a cell phone! WAW!!! That's great. Nokia hasn't yet released such phones. Only Samsung and LG can brag about them.
Here's an example of the newest (will be released in November) LG phone, which is also the second 8 Mpx phone released by LG.
It's LG KC780. Its camera is spectacular, it has autofocus, flash and many other professional functions! Well done for you LG!

tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 19 October 2008
Pixels a camera has is not always determining the quality of a picture. Pixels means the size of a picture. But, a good camera must be equipped with good automatic focus lense, such as, for example, Karl Zeiss.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 27 October 2008
Samsung has several 8 Mpixels phones, here is one of them:
Samsung - i8510 INNOV8. Can be bought for about 900 dollars
tulaka
Paris Forums Frequenter

Posted 31 October 2008
A good phone, I agree. A friend of mine already got one of these. He says it works fine, however the movies are showing image delays which makes it boring and unpleasant.
Maximus
Paris Forums Frequenter

1 Qatar Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Qatar

Return to Paris Science Talk